Sunday 26 June 2011

Post No. 282 - Quest for magical devices

Now, I am totally aware that things like the quest for the Holy Grail is nore allegory than real, but there are magical devices created which can be of great power (even, in a small way, my talismanic tetrahderons). There is something I find a little disturbing about quests for devices of great magical power, and that is: it assumes we now are incapable of doing anything similar.

I dispute that.

I think we CAN create devices now of great power - apart from the tetrahedrons, many years ago I created a special totem pole which was tuned to my chakras. It used crystals, copper tube, wood, carvings, hair as part of the tuning, the spacings were connected to my chakras (in terms of physical layout), a carved double spiral of dolphins which was connected to some of the measurements Bruce Cathie wrote about, etc.

If I could do that at the start of my spiritual/psychic journey, how much more can be done by others who are more advanced - or better resourced? For instance, what about growing a totem pole out of crystal, by adapting industrial crystal growth processes (and it would need lots of adaptation!).

What about my ideas for layouts of crystals?

We are today capable of creating devices of great power: let's do so, and use them for GOOD.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: about me, crystals, talismanic tetrahedrons, magical devices,

First published: Sunnudagr, 26th June, 2011

Last edited: Sunday, 26th June, 2011