Sunday 4 September 2011

Post No. 312 - Pagans for Peace - the List

Following from my introductory post to this idea, here's the list:
  • Gnwmythr, Australia, Energy Psychic, Level 8 (c)

As a reminder, the levels of commitment are as follows:
  1. The first, most basic and most essential step of all: that of committment to the principle of:
    (a) world peace;
    (b) committment to the principle of world peace and an end to world hunger;
    (c) committment to the principle of world peace, an end to world hunger and a more caring, spiritual (in a genuine, mature sense) world;
  2. I will light a candle, cast a spell, do a ritual or do what I can, when I can for that which I have committed to.
  3. What I can do, when I can, and also joining in the Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity spell on the 11th of each month.
  4. What I can do, when I can, and meditating or doing rituals regularly (e.g. weekly) for what I have committed to.
  5. What I can do, when I can, and meditating or doing rituals regularly (e.g. monthly or weekly) with others for what I have committed to.
  6. What I can do, when I can, and aim to make charitable donations equivalent to what the "Make Poverty History" (see here and here) Campaign recommends for my nation's government.
  7. What I can do, when I can, and print, make, and charge a Talismanic Tetrahedron for World Peace.
  8. All of the above.



Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: energy work, meditation, network, peace,

First published: Sunnudagr, 4th September, 2011

Last edited: Sunday, 4th September, 2011