Looking at her psychically, her aura was split, with her spirit from solar plexus chakra upwards displaced to one side from her physical body. Her auric sheath, the outermost "skin" of her aura had many tears in it, and strong negative links to entities outside her who were directing her - using those links almost as if they were reins, and she was a horse enslaved to their will. That happens to be fairly close to what the situation was, and was further exacerbated by all the earthbound entities in her aura, entities drawn in by her pain. The impression of her pain was that she had received a strong shock at some stage, a blow to her self-confidence, sense of self-worth, and her fundamental notion of what reality is like, and had never recovered from it - in fact, had been on a downward spiral ever since.
Her presence in the service was quite disruptive. Apart from the talking and heavy stomping whenever she moved around (which happened several times), her negative energy was being used to try and block the demonstrator.
Two things had led her to be there: one was a small part of her which, along with her Higher Self, wanted her to be healed; the other was the desire of the negative entities in and around her to challenge and disrupt what was happening in the temple, which led to them using that small desire to get her to go in, and then act up to gain attention.
So ... what to do?
Well, it seems someone talked to her on one of her excursions up the back, as she quietened down a little, but this was also an opportunity for me to "do some good". So, I:
- started clearing the negative entities from inside her aura (using a very strong beam from higher realms, visualised coming in from above);
- started cutting the links being used to control her from outside her aura (I will later be clearing those entities) and started sealing her auric sheath;
- surrounded her a positive energy shield to try and minimise her influence on others and the temple itself;
- sent healing to the demonstrator to try to help him overcome the psychic attack he was under (he did a sterling job under very difficult conditions; I normally make a point of telling my guides not to give me a reading, but said I would accept one if it would help, and he gave an excellent reading of my birth father); and
- started sending some healing to address her initial scarring, which had opened her to all those problems, by sending healing energy from Mother Earth.
It was a useful experience, though, as I am going to include some formal work on such people in my personal healing work at home.
More generally, I think it shows the need for alternative and conventional health care to work together (although I know almost no conventional doctor in Australia would accept that), and for people to learn how to look after themselves psychically, with such fundamentals as flaming, shielding and grounding.
Love, light, hugs and blessings
Tags: healing, mental ill health, protection, rituals,
First published: Sunnudagr, 30th October, 2011
Last edited: Sunday, 30th October, 2011