Sunday 30 October 2011

Post No. 333 - Reading

I've been doing a fair bit of reading of late. Here's some of it for your consideration: enjoy - but, above all else, THINK! Remember, I don't necessarily agree with stuff I post here ...
  • a good overview on shamanism from the Spirit Rescuers ning website- here;
  • from the same website, some thoughts on telekinesis and self belief - here;
  • and cleaning for healers, but good for all people, really - here;
  • an EXCELLENT (oops - sorry, I wasn't going to give my thoughts so strongly - slaps wrists) article on using music, with some really good, obvious, basic points - here;
  • an interesting article (still on the same website, which generally posts original links, but I haven't been able to get those to work in this session) on possession - here.
I came across a blog recently, aimed at helping people who were psychic feel good about themselves. Here are a few links (as always, keep your thinking caps on):
Have a read and a think.

Late addition, on ethics: http://www.mysticalempowerment.com/psychic_code_ethics.htm

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: anger, balance, gullibility, music, psychic health, possession, psychism, scepticism, shamanism, telekinesis

First published: Sunnudagr, 30th October, 2011

Last edited: Monday, 31st October, 2011