Saturday 10 March 2012

Post No. 373 - More stuff

Well, I have now achieved the equivalent of a Second Degree Wiccan initiation, in the tradition known as the Tel'Ennyn Asur. I am pleased, and am looking forward to my work in this tradition. And now, back to work ...

I don't have much for this post - I'm still busy elsewhere, and am trying to write up client reports, so I'll just give a few links for reading.
And this is a bit of a pffft to the young 'uns :)
but there are some serious issues to be considered around younger people:
on education and religion:
and one about a controversial and, in my opinion, poorly thought through paper:
A couple on media:
(as someone in minority groups who have suffered at the hands of the media, and seen how ineffectual current "safeguards" are, I do favour increased accountability, but I would ALSO favour making sure the level of critical thinking generally improves, and consider sites such as "The Conversation", at http://theconversation.edu.au/, to be essential for such purposes)

Other news articles (remember I don't necessarily agree with ANYTHING I post a link to: the purpose of the posting is to stimulate, dear Reader, thought):

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: about me, Asuri, attitudes, children, discrimination, education, ethics, initiation, media, self defence, society, Wicca,

First published: Laugadagr, 10th March, 2012

Last edited: Saturday, 10th March, 2012