It might be useful to review the way I did this clearing. Firstly, I kept myself as safe as possible - not just by asking for and checking that I had BPF  protection, but also by making myself as undetectable as possible: not invisible (astrally) as much as not noticeable to the uncooperative I had been told to clear. How to do that is something that is far too complicated for me to try and explain in a post like this. If you want to know more, ask your BPF Guides to show you more in your sleep state - and they will no doubt show you a technique that is better suited to you than what I use for me, any way :)
Next, I have to get in to how I found the uncooperative - which is by noticing the influence he (in this case - could also have presented as female, or neither, or both) was having on people. I began this session by meditating on that, and found a forest of links from the physical plane to the spirit realms. Now, in actual fact this sort of dimensional influence doesn't really have a physical direction, but my mind interpreting the influence that way is convenient - particularly as it opened the way for me to start working on the uncooperative by weakening his influence on those affected. I did this by using the standard link clearing technique, which is to send light through the link to both ends, and I also had my BPF Guides talk to the BPF Guides of those affected, and get friends of the victims to think fondly of the victim and their better traits before they came under control of this entity.
Leaving the physical for a while, the light going "up" the links didn't go directly to the target uncooperative: it went to those in a whole network of other entities - mostly earthbound - and we had to clear around half this network before I could begin clearing the negative energy from the uncooperative. Initially, this was just dissolving scoops and bucketloads of sticky, icky, murky (negative) energy, and also sending massive loads to Spirit for clearing (which is mostly in such cases dissolving, and some transformation). Hatred, fear, pain - all these sorts of things are energies that can be seen (through psychic means - possibly clairsentience rather than clairvoyance), and if it can be "seen", it can be managed - in this case, cleared.
As we worked through the non-physical parts of this network, we also brought in people from spirit to think of the good aspects of those in the network people (spirits) who knew those being cleared, and were in a position to think well of them with credibility.
When we (meaning I and the other who work with me) finished, the entity needed some guidance around how to manage guilt at what he had done before he would move into the light. Guilt at wrongdoing is a very misunderstood and underplayed (indeed, treated with contempt, even) emotion as far as many who seek to be BPF are concerned: such dismissiveness of it shows how little they acknowledge of their own guilt, I rather suspect, and never helps with the situation of transforming someone from negative to BPF.
The entity had deeper issues to manage, the pain that had led him to this path, which was basically having been bullied, abused and treated abysmally by others when he was alive - to the extent that he became consumed by the desire for revenge. Those issues were too deep seated to deal with in this rescue, and would have to wait until he had passed over. Healing and BPF Guidance was also required for those in his network, and those affected on the physical (via sleep state, if need be), but it worth reflecting that all the Queenbees and Wannabees and Alpha males and bullies (workplace, school or other) out there ... this sort of entity is the legacy you are creating. Their "evil" is a direct result of your evil.
Something I was thinking of recently was the arbitrariness of celebrating birthdays, and how I would rather celebrate when I had accomplished something and felt like celebrating. This is one of those occasions ...
Other posts I've written about, or partly about, uncooperatives include:
 BPF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Forces. See here and here for more on this.
 Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
Love, light, hugs and blessings
My "blogiography" (list of all posts - currently not up to date) is here.
I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "pagans for peace" project, and here for my bindrune kit-bag.
- One size does NOT fit all.
- May the world of commerce and business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.
- A home is for living in, not feeling, becoming or being rich or a “better” class than others.
- The secret to being (financially) rich is not to have lots of money: it is to have an income above the poverty line, and then make whatever sacrifices are necessary in order to live within 90% of your means.
- Like fire to the physical, emotions to the soul make a good servant, and a bad master.
- Armageddon is alive and well and happening right now: it is a battle between the indolence of "I only ..." and/or "I just ..." and what Bruce Schneier  calls "security theatre" on one side, and perspicacity and the understanding that the means shape the end on the other.
- The means shape the end.
- Sometimes you just can't argue with a biped that is armed with a sharp stick, a thick head and not too much in the way of grunts.
- Spiritual love is far more than just an emotion - it is a concept, thoughts, actions and a way of living.
- One of the basics of serious spiritual / psychic work is that the greatest work is that which we do on ourself, which seems trivial to many. Our own Innermost Essence, which is our Higher Self / Soul / Spirit, has the power to do so much, and is actively participating in the creation and sustenance of this physical reality. Some mote of our conscious or unconscious knows that, which is why we seem inclined to be dismissive of Self Mastery - which is a bit like the child who sees an adult spending money to buy toys, and fails to recognise the daily grind of work which has led to having the money.
- My favourite action movie of all time is "Gandhi". However, I loathe the stereotypical action movie - and, for similar reasons, I loathe many dramas, which are often emotionally violent, more so in some cases than many war films.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing. (based on writing by) EDMUND BURKE
Your children are not your children. ... They come through you but ... they belong not to you ... for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow KAHLIL GIBRAN
We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY
Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it is not haphazard and superficial. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
Those whom we cannot stand are usually those who we cannot understand P.K.SHAW
Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, and the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change." SENATOR ROBERT F. KENNEDY (US Attorney General 1966 Speech)
People I'm currently following or reading, or have considerable respect for, include:
- Red Catherine, a Romani woman living on Artemis, in South Australia;
- T. Thorn Coyle;
- The Wild Hunt;and
- the Order of Scathach.
First published: Laugadagr, 29th June, 2013
Last edited: Saturday, 29th June, 2013