And now ... back to everyday life.
 As well as individuals, groups experience a return of their karma as well. Hence, to some extent, the invasion of Ireland by England a few hundred years ago was partly karmic return from the raids that the Irish had made on England more than a millennia earlier. Most times it takes a long time to get the groups of souls and conditions arranged for this to happen (over a millennia, in the example I just gave), but in the case of the Iran-Iraq war, the conditions and souls were available for a quick rerun. Many of those souls learned the second time round, but I've watched a gradually smaller portion of that group continue their enmity in other conflicts since ...
Actually, on that, one of my curses in this life has been more insight to other people's motivations than I care to have. When I was younger, I would often respond to that, rather than the image people were trying to portray (especially when people had a ... "romantic" interest in me - still no adult filter here :) ). I've been thinking of writing something about that - I have a few short stories in mind/underway, but, combined with some recent experience of discrimination, may have a post or two to make here ...
Love, light, hugs and blessings
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.
I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour and see also here and be flexible.
I am a Walker upon the Path of Balanced Positivity, seeking Spiritual Maturity.
- One size does NOT fit all.
- Don't be mediocre - seek to excel.
- Gnwmythr's Stropping Strap: Occam's Razor only works if the simplest solution is actually recognised as being the simplest, rather than the one that best fits one's bigotries being labelled 'simplest'.
- Our entire life experience, with all the many wondrous and varied people, places and events in it, is too small a sample for statistical reliability about Life.
- May the world of commerce and business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.
- Ban the dream interpretation industry!
- A home is for living in, not feeling, becoming or being rich or a “better” class than others.
- Being accustomed to interacting via certain rules makes those rules neither right nor universal.
- Like fire to the physical, emotions to the soul make a good servant, and a bad master.
- Expertise at intimacy and emotional happiness is generally not the same thing as spiritual growth.
- Any person, male or female, who has neither a serious health issue, dependents nor an agreement about study. yet expects their partner to work to support them, is, spiritually speaking, little more than a parasite.
- The means shape the end.
- BPLF restraint of uncooperatives is NOT an opportunity for revenge or getting even - even unconsciously.
- As words can kill, the right to freedom of speech comes with a DUTY to be as well-informed, objective and balanced as you can be.
- My favourite action movie of all time is "Gandhi", although I've recently come across "Invictus" and might put that one in to that category. However, I loathe the stereotypical action movie - and, for similar reasons, I loathe many dramas, which are often emotionally violent, more so in some cases than many war films.
- All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Jesus loves you. Odin wants you to grow up.
We make our decisions. And then our decisions turn around and make us.
Females, get over 'cute'. Get competent. Get trained. Get capable. Get over 'cute'. And those of you who are called Patty and Debby and Suzy, get over that. Because we use those names to infantalise females – we keep females in their 'little girl' state by the names we use for them. Get over it. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing.
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children
Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity.
True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it is not haphazard and superficial. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring.
Too much and too long, we seem to have surrendered community excellence and community values in the mere accumulation of material things. Our gross national product ... if we should judge America by that -- counts air pollution and cigarette advertising, and ambulances to clear our highways of carnage. ... Yet the gross national product does not allow for the health of our children, the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages; the intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials. It measures neither our wit nor our courage; neither our wisdom nor our learning; neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile."
There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
Tags: about me, awareness, energy work, history, karma, psychism, reincarnation, rescue, uncooperative, war,