Wednesday 16 July 2014

Recent posts

I've done a fair few posts in the last few weeks (one of the benefits of being on holiday, I suppose), so I thought I'd post a list of the key ones:



I came across a YouTube copy of this BBC Four presentation, where an Anglican priest looks at the actual hard, archaeological evidence for the sorts of viewpoints discussed in the “Da Vinci Code” film, and there is some such evidence. The clear conclusion out of all this is that the mainstream ‘christian’ churches are, in fact, what I term neochristianity, rather than Christ’s love-based Christianity.
 
In response to a post quite rightly attacking ‘fake activism’, I point out that the most effective forms of activism are not necessarily marching in the streets.

In response to a comment to a Wild Hunt post, I started putting some thoughts down about why events in Australia have smaller numbers than those in the USA, and long term cycles in groups and the end of groups. It wound up being inappropriate as a response to the comment, but a reasonable basis for a post on the topic.
 
My view that it will be a general movement that carries on the work of “The Nine”, rather than a small group as happened with Andrija Puharich, Sir John Whitmore and Phyllis Schlemmer.
 
The hand positions (mudras) I find useful, a new visualisation to improve the strength of one’s aura, and some thoughts on world events.
 
My thoughts on how to use magick to constructively change the personality of these problematic people, along with a cautionary note. I don’t get into the ethics of this but I have covered that previously in other posts (my view being you don’t let someone who is shooting people continue to do so).

Sadly, I have now found that two of the original core of three people who were central to the events in Stuart Holroyd’s “Briefing for the Landing on Planet earth” have now passed on … who will take up this mantle?


This seems to owe more to Israel Regardie than ancient Egypt, but I personally find it a very effective way of raising magickal energy.