(a) I have been reviewing some outer planet astrological influences, and, based on my interpretation (click on the links to see theirs) and summation – in my words - of the information at http://www.cafeastrology.com/ and http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/signsPluto.htm, we have:
Jupiter in Leo contributing to an expansion of opinions, beliefs and perceptions (until 11th August, 2015);
Saturn in Sagittarius contributing to finding an authentic balance (until 20th December, 2017);
Uranus in Aries contributing to fresh and possibly radical starts (until some time in the Year 2018); and
Pluto in Capricorn contributing to a transformation of power and business (and careers) (until some time in the Year 2024);
so, conditions are ripe for a change for the better in world politics;
(b) the history of Cyprus gives an idea of how much time can be required to both create problems, and to move towards peace (the following is based on the Wikipedia article I just gave a link for):
with humans present since the 10th millennium BCE, the island was part of the Ottoman Empire from the 1500s (after raids by Muslims from the 600s CE; the Ottomans changed rule from a feudal system to one where people were ruled by their religious leaders – setting the scene for some amazing, to outsiders such as myself, scenes last Century of Archbishops being involved in political matters) until “administered” by the British Empire in 1878 (which came about after a war), and annexed in 1914 as part of World War Part One. During this period, Greek-Turkish tensions began, with hundreds of Greeks executed after some Greeks left to support the Greek War of Independence in the early 1800s, following which Greece called for Cyprus to be part of Greece (see here, which is reminiscent of this, to me);
following nationalist violence in the 1950s, Cyprus was granted independence in 1960, as a single nation, with Turkish Cypriots fearing union with Greece, and some wanting partition of Cyprus;
in 1963, the 11-year intercommunal violence between Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots started, which displaced more than 25,000 Turkish Cypriots, and led to a coup d'état by Greek Cypriot nationalists in July 1974, which was responded to by the Turkish invasion of Cyprus, which led to the capture of the present-day territory of Northern Cyprus the following month, after a ceasefire collapsed, and the displacement of over 150,000 Greek Cypriots and 50,000 Turkish Cypriots and, in 1983 separate Turkish Cypriot state in the north;
these events and the resulting political situation in the 1970s, which were preceded by hundreds of years of violence building up enmity, are matters of a continuing dispute., with international police / observers (I recall media film of violence along the border, with people killed), attempts by the UN to broker an ongoing peace and ongoing legal battles (including over the loss of property as a result of the conflicts), the European Union making some significant progress from the late 1970s after announcing that Turkey could potentially become a member. This week negotiations have started to address issues such as those missing as a result of events in the 1970s. According to the Wikipedia article, “[a] number of observers increasingly suggest partition is the best solution”, but “critical peace scholars suggest that a solution to the Cyprus conflict can only be found by including society on a broad base, as political elites started to abuse the conflict as a source of power and resources”. In any event, there is real anguish and suffering, and unresolved hatreds and anger, and thus a need for BPLF work;(c) for decisions and actions to be long lasting (self-perpetuating, in a sense), there has to be an adequate basis for them – actions taken in support of ideology or convenience are rarely going to exist without massive, self-defeating efforts at control;(d) when considering political events, don’t forget the environment – for instance, George Monbiot credits a drought which drove one and a half million people from the country into the cities as a major factor in Syria’s uprising in 2011;(e) always look for the shades of grey;(f) as with bluffing, sabre rattling is dangerous – for the sabre rattler. China is muscling up to a bigger nation (the USA) as it threatens smaller neighbours, and, basically over a grab for resources and materials -irrespective of whose they actually are. That is not the behaviour of a truly great nation;
- the BPLF non-physical energies that are being sent to the planet this week are those shown by the rune Othala/Ethel, acting through the Magickal Principle of Magickal Distance (Airy Magickal Law of Distance), which amounts to ensuring stability and objectivity. Wherever these energies are low, they need to be strengthened;
- the non-physical energies needing to be cleared are those shown by the rune Hagalaz/Hagol, acting through the Magickal Principle of the Opposite Seed Within (Fiery Magickal Law of the Taijitu), which amounts to creating self-doubts.
Thunder rolls beneath heaven.It is in its nature.The ancient kings, in tune with nature,took into account the changing seasonswhen making regulations,and nourished all things.Successif you keep to your course.Mistakesif you have strayed from it;do as little as possible.
The natural man ploughs his field;not for the harvest to come,but just because it is time.The natural man cultivates his gardenfor three years;not for the greater beauty,but just because it is in the natureof gardens to be cultivated.Improvementno matter what you do.
The natural man falls ill.He does not resort to medicineand recovers naturally.
- the place I feel is most vulnerable to an influx of nonBPLF energy this week (if you are partial to military metaphors, you could say it is at risk of a surprise attack: finding such places is part of trying to get ahead of energy changes, rather than just reacting to them) is a line across the South Atlantic Ocean, from South America to Africa, shown by the rune Algiz; and
- the place that is most opportune for an unexpected influx of BPLF energy is off the coast of the Western Sahara/Morocco area, shown by a purple pentagram.
- invoke Æther and Othala ;
- clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of self-doubt, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly stability, objectivity and calm confidence, to the South Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea;
- invoke Water and Ken/Kenaz for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Air and Eihwaz;
- clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of impatience, failure to listen and fear of problems being insoluble, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly perspective and calm determination, to, Southern Africa - both directly, and from the reserve in the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans;
- invoke Earth and Eihwaz (again!) for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Air and Berkana/Beorc ;
- clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of chaos, impatience and arrogance, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly sense of community, to, Central Africa - both directly, and from the reserve in South Atlantic and Indian Oceans;
- invoke Earth and Erda for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Earth and Peorth/Perthro ;
- clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of despair, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly healing, persistence and calm determination, to, Northern Africa - directly, from the reserve in the Shield of Hope and from Central Africa, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Æther and Eihwaz for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Earth and Barkana/Beorc ;
- clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of arrogance, impatience and refusal to listen, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly healing, clear thinking and mature spiritual perspective, to, the Middle East - directly, from the reserve in the Shield of Hope and from the Mediterranean Sea, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Æther and Erda for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Fire and Isa ;
clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of suspicion/paranoia and arrogance, from, and send BPLF energy, those of mature spiritual perspective and compassion, to, Russia - directly, and from the Middle East, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Air and Othala for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Water and Tir/Tiwaz ;
clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of greed, from, and send BPLF energy, those of responsibility and compassion, to, Central Asia - directly, and from the Middle East, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Fire and Erda for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Water and Berkana/Beorc ;
clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of insecurity, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly perspective and compassion, to, East Asia - directly, and from the reserve in the Shield of Hope;
- invoke Fire and Wolfsangle for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Air and Ansuz/Oss ;
clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of despair, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly determination, to, the Pacific - directly, and from East Asia, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Earth and Ur/Uruz for balance, and then devoke;
- invoke Earth and Erda;
clear nonBPLF units, particularly those of despair, addiction and pain, from, and send BPLF energy, particularly healing, compassion and BPLF responsibility, to, Central America and the North Atlantic Ocean - directly, from the reserve in the South Atlantic Ocean and from the Pacific, worked on previously (making sure no depletion occurs);
- invoke Æther and Wolfsangle for balance, and then devoke.
- in the Galapagos Islands – someone who is addicted to intellectualism (possibly a former scientists), and is attempting to crush all emotions;
- South America – someone who was killed violently, and is angry and wanting revenge;
- Western Africa – someone who died while travelling in the desert, from a travel mistake, energies a-of anger and desire for violence;
- European Russia – an entity who died during the era of the last Tsar, with energies of pigheadedness.
Tags: activism, discrimination, energy work, magick, meditation, nonviolence, peace, psychic weather, society, violence, war,