Monday 4 May 2015

Post No. 699 - Reading



These links are, in part, to pass on useful or potentially useful information to help others learn and grow and develop, as I have been helped by others doing the same for me. If nothing else, some of these at least might stimulate some useful thought – and disagreeing intelligently with something can sometimes be a useful exercise.

However, there is more to it than that – particularly as most of these links, in my more recent readings posts, are news links.

As you may well know from Psychic Weather Reports, Dear Reader, every ‘bad’ news story is something that, in general, requires:
(i) clearing of all negative energy associated with the event directly (e.g., pain, fear, etc on the part of the direct victims) or indirectly (e.g., fear, overreactions, inappropriate reactions, or seeking to outdo others’ reactions in others reached via the media);
(ii) healing of those harmed;
(iii) that those responsible be found through BPLF [1] means and brought to BPLF justice (if otherwise, as the means shape the end, the result will a society that is lessened and a strengthening of the so-called ‘law of the jungle’ [2]); and
(iv) that BPLF inspiration be given to enable all to rise above this, and take BPLF actions that will ensure a BPLF prevention of a recurrence, in the sense that USA President John F Kennedy talked of “true and lasting peace”.

Thus, every one of the ‘bad news’ stories which I may have provided links for is an opportunity – but, furthermore, so are many of the ‘good’ news stories, which often requires nonBPLF units to be cleared to prevent blocking of improvements, to help those who are busting their guts and becoming exhausted trying to make good things happen, and to provide some much needed BPLF healing, energy, inspiration and encouragement –
every
single
good
news
story.

Also, keep in mind that reading these stories may well stimulate links you personally have to similar units (energies, links, etc). Immediately, that gives you a chance to improve both yourself and the world by dealing constructively with any nonBPLF units through good shadow work, and by strengthening any BPLF units.

I now lump these links into three broad categories:
  • Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters;
  • Some other links I consider relevant to consideration of spiritual/moral/ethical and related matters;
  • Links on other matters.

As you read these, I wish you good hunting, good working, and the odd bit of fun :) , so let’s begin.
G'day, hello, howdy, hi, zdravstvujtye (some of my work colleagues are Russian), guten tag (where I have connection owing to a recent past life), sveiki, czesc (I have friends, not just colleagues, at work who are Polish), bonjour (colleagues at a former workplace were French, and we practised and tried to extend my woeful and limited range of this language), selamat pagi (one of the best junior engineers I ever worked with was Malaysian, and she taught me a few words), annyeonghaseyo, pryvit, bitaem, como vai (a friend of mine a few years ago, although not Brazilian, had Portuguese ancestry), ¡Hola (a former work colleague and friend, a VERY talented artist - with a Mexican sensibility to her artwork, particularly around the Day of the Dead - used to teach me Mexican Spanish), Selamat pagi, ni hao (ah, my work trips to Asia, and the many wonderful, wonderful people I have met there - and some excellent work colleagues and friends here, as well), bongiorno (my current home city of Melbourne has lots of Italians, who have made our culture far richer - and made us coffee snobs :) ), hoschakal, hejsan, ciao, jo napolt kivanu, chào bà, chào ông, yiassou (from the city which has, I understand, the largest collection of Greek people outside of Greece), ceau, salam wa aleikum, sawas dee ka, dia duit, hoi, hei, namaste, marhaba, dobry den, hej, konnichiwa, kihineh, hæ.
Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters:
  • Correllian thoughts on types of warriors;   last incarnation (I would add that it is not so much a case of learning all one’s lessons, necessarily, as learning how to learn so well that one can learn anywhere, and not have to be incarnated in order to learn well);   a nice alternative to a freezer spell (which I’ve realised I’ve used in the past, and am currently working on);   based on someone who has shifted from one timeline to another, disconnecting from problematic relationships, although based on the problematic cutting, rather than dissolving it with love and light, but at least with an awareness of the need for cauterising and the use of purple light to transform the link;   working with multiple crystals;   the use of psychedelics;
  • this is interesting. I may have to use integrity (although that can sound like a business w***) or ethics (which can sound like an academic w***), or some other word … in fact, having looked into this, I will use the word mӕgan, pronounced MY-an, from Alaric Albertsson’s 2nd book, “Wyrdworking: the Path of a Saxon Sorcerer” (pp. 13 – 14) rather than honour (mӕgan is a quality that is diminished by acts that are, in the modern sense, dishonourable – and by breaking one’s word, which doesn’t seem to be considered dishonourable these days, and replenished by acts which are, in the modern sense, honourable – and by keeping one’s word. It is also apparently, more essential – according to Mr Albertsson - for magick than willpower [willa] or knowledge [hyge - conscious thought, pronounced HU-yeh] or wód [inspiration]): http://godsandradicals.org/2015/04/20/honor-i-dont-think-that-word-means-what-you-think-it-means/;
Some other links I consider relevant to consideration of spiritual/moral/ethical and related matters:
  • an opinion piece that shock jocks are abusing and misusing the principle of free speech;

Links on other matters:


[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.
[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy")
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

Tags: discrimination, economy, lifestyles, nature, paganism, personal responsibility, reading, society, violence,
First published: Manadagr, 4th May, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 4th May, 2015