Wednesday 27 May 2015

Post No. 711 - Some thoughts on reincarnation from a dream, and the Pagan Community Statement on the Environment

I'll actually begin with the Pagan Community Statement on the Environment, over at http://www.ecopagan.com/. I see that is now over 5,000 signatures, and so is well on the way to their target of 10,000 signatures by Southern Yule (midwinter) / Northern Litha (midsummer). It is fascinating to browse the signatures - there's a couple of Christians (at least), a Russian film star - and many other Russians, someone whose location was described as "Earth" and a wonderful array of all the various nations thereon, a South African author/environmental activist who included hermeticism in his path details, people from other continents, and a list of traditions that is richly diverse (Truth, Bhakti Wicca, Polynesian Polytheisme, a Buddhist in Ireland, a Warrior Priestess of The Divine Feminine Spirit/Mother [Yes! Yes! Yes!], and others), and leaves me wanting enough time to explore them all :)

Most of the signatures are individuals, but there are a few organisations signing up. I'll have the time to read them properly one day, I hope: I think it is going to be a fascinating exercise. No names I know personally as yet ... I'll have to email a few people and give them a nudge :)

One of the prime movers of this project, John Halstead, has written a few articles on this - see here, here, here, and here. (And I wrote - briefly - about signing up here.)

Now, my dream.

Basically, I do rescue work - basically, helping souls transition. Most times, that is helping people to pass from this world to the astral, which I do both consciously and while asleep. At times, I also help spirits come into this world - sort of a spiritual midwife - which is work I have thus far done predominantly whilst asleep. My mind has interpreted the imagery associated with this in a number of ways (symbols of travel, such as planes or trains, are fairly typical interpretations for me of the movement between levels, for instance - and of progress through life, in many instances). This time, I had the sensation of being the pilot (actually, one of a group of three, amongst many other pilots) for a fly-in-fly-out venture.

The sensation was of:
  • the continuing cycles of lives, with each life being equated to a time on site working; 
  • the return to the Summerlands/Astral/Land of the Golden Light in between lives, with a great relief at casting off negative energy, much as a traveller washes dirt off them after a day on dusty trails.
I actually found the second point quite reassuring, given the amount of problems and energies I am attempting to deal with.

Anyway, there it is: another, modern world analogy for reincarnation is: spiritual FIFO :)

[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.
[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.
 
Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

Tags: commitment, dreams, environmental, reincarnation,
First published: Wodansdagr, 27th May, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Wednesday, 27th May, 2015