Sunday 26 June 2016

Post No. 887 - Reading



These links are, in part, to pass on useful or potentially useful information to help others learn and grow and develop, as I have been helped by others doing the same for me. If nothing else, some of these at least might stimulate some useful thought – and disagreeing intelligently with something can sometimes be a useful exercise. (Also, these are links I would like any future incarnations of me to come across and read :) )
However, there is more to it than that – particularly as most of these links, in my more recent readings posts, are news links.
As you may well know from Psychic Weather Reports, Dear Reader, every ‘bad’ news story is something that, in general, requires:
(i) clearing of all negative energy associated with the event directly (e.g., pain, fear, etc on the part of the direct victims) or indirectly (e.g., fear, overreactions, inappropriate reactions, or seeking to outdo others’ reactions in others reached via the media);
(ii) healing of those harmed;
(iii) that those responsible be found through BPLF [1] means and brought to BPLF justice (if otherwise, as the means shape the end, the result will a society that is lessened and a strengthening of the so-called ‘law of the jungle’ [2]); and
(iv) that BPLF inspiration be given to enable all to rise above this, and take BPLF actions that will ensure a BPLF prevention of a recurrence, in the sense that USA President John F Kennedy talked of “true and lasting peace”.
Thus, every one of the ‘bad news’ stories which I may have provided links for is an opportunity – but, furthermore, so are many of the ‘good’ news stories, which often requires nonBPLF units to be cleared to prevent blocking of improvements, to help those who are busting their guts and becoming exhausted trying to make good things happen, and to provide some much needed BPLF healing, energy, inspiration and encouragement –
every
single
good
news
story.
Also, keep in mind that reading these stories may well stimulate links you personally have to similar units (energies, links, etc). Immediately, that gives you a chance to improve both yourself and the world by dealing constructively with any nonBPLF units through good shadow work, and by strengthening any BPLF units.
I now lump these links into three broad categories:
  • Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters;
  • Some other links I consider relevant to consideration of spiritual/moral/ethical and related matters;
  • Links on other matters.
As you read these, I wish you good hunting, good working, and the odd bit of fun :) , so let’s begin.
G'day, hello, howdy, hi, zdravstvujtye (some of my work colleagues are Russian), guten tag (where I have connection owing to a recent past life), sveiki, czesc (I have friends, not just colleagues, at work who are Polish), bonjour (colleagues at a former workplace were French, and we practised and tried to extend my woeful and limited range of this language), selamat pagi (one of the best junior engineers I ever worked with was Malaysian, and she taught me a few words), annyeonghaseyo, pryvit, bitaem, como vai (a friend of mine a few years ago, although not Brazilian, had Portuguese ancestry), ¡Hola (a former work colleague and friend, a VERY talented artist - with a Mexican sensibility to her artwork, particularly around the Day of the Dead - used to teach me Mexican Spanish), Selamat pagi, ni hao (ah, my work trips to Asia, and the many wonderful, wonderful people I have met there - and some excellent work colleagues and friends here, as well), bongiorno (my current home city of Melbourne has lots of Italians, who have made our culture far richer - and made us coffee snobs :) ), hoschakal, hejsan, ciao, jo napolt kivanu, chào bà, chào ông, yiassou (from the city which has, I understand, the largest collection of Greek people outside of Greece), ceau, salam wa aleikum, sawas dee ka, dia duit, hoi, hei, namaste, marhaba, dobry den, hej, konnichiwa, kihineh, hæ.
WARNING: some of these links may contain triggers around issues such as violence, sexual assault, discrimination.

Online magazines and publications:
  • Axis Mundi has some interesting articles on Autumn, the connection between Ma’at and this equinox, Samhain and some astrological comments that I’m publicising too late … ;
Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters:
  • a (long – very long, TOO long for me :) ) YouTube video on “the seven Essene mirrors”. I suspect this is more UPG than archaeological fact :) (I am not familiar enough with the state of translation / publication [e.g., see here, here and here] of the Dead Sea Scrolls to be sure on this), and it is severely and grossly limited in its “understanding” of gender and sexuality (i.e., it is heteronormative to the point of being wrong on the causation of same sex attraction), but it is interesting to consider (i.e., THINK for yourself about this – meditate on it) aspects of this anyway. The blurb about this video begins with “From the perspective of the ancient Essenes, every human on the earth is an initiate in the Mystery School that we call Life. Whether they are conscious of it or not, every human will experience in the presence of others mirrors of themselves in that moment. If we have the wisdom to recognize those mirrors, we may accelerate the evolution of emotion and understanding”. On the basis of my limited understanding (and interest), it seems to me that the Essenes were:   (a) too afraid of nonBPM / “negative” / challenging experiences associated with physical incarnation (signified by their obsession with white clothing, for instance);   (b) transformation of nonBPM to BPM (my words);   (c) appear to have had a good focus on peace;   (d) a book about peace which I have not read, but has some good comments about grounding and bad gender stereotypes – and is probably too Christian for a Pagan like me.   If you don’t mind the Christian flavour, you might also enjoy this (alleged) Gospel of Peace and this (alleged) Book of Revelation   (I’ve posted previously about the apocrypha – see here, where I review Anglican priest Pete Owen Jones’ review of this topic, and how the selection of official gospels led to the neochristian church.   Other interesting links – again, probably more UPG than archaeological fact? – that I came across while “researching” (well, Internet search anyway :) ) are:   alleged way of life (I like the calm reflection on one’s past),   (alleged) principles and rules of life,
  • a personal view of polytheism – most of which agree with, and which links to here, also worth thinking about;
  • the subtle biases from monotheistic religions (and other stuff);
  • a critique of aspects of a criticism of the penetration of “the New Right” into Paganism and Heathenry (good comments about retaining sovereignty before the Deities);
  • the Deities as archetypes (with some interesting historical notes);
  • “From a Flatland Metaphysics to the Ecology of the Gods”;
  • an interesting short story suggesting that we can be of some (surprising) use for the fae;
  • a post on shadow work;
  • an interesting interview with a Sky Watcher who looks for UFOs, and has some nice, down-to-earth attitudes about UFOs – although when they got onto conspiracy theories they started to lose me;
  • the above link led me to the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, which has a training course on contacting aliens – which, because I don’t have a mobile phone that works with apps, I will have to buy. I haven’t done that yet, so cannot comment on how good these materials are. I like their principles * ;
     * (I've added numbers for my convenience here)
       (1) There is strong evidence for the existence of ETI, civilizations and spacecraft.  
       (2) ETI/ETS have been and are currently visiting the Earth.  
      
    (3) Careful bilateral communications between ETI and humans is of continuing importance and will increase in the future.  
       (4) CSETI approaches the study of ETI with cooperative, peaceful, non-harmful intentions and procedures.  
       (5) The establishment of a lasting world peace is essential to the full development of the ETI-Human relationship.  
       (6) Both humans and ETI, as conscious, intelligent beings, are essentially more alike than dissimilar; CSETI is dedicated to the study of both our shared and unique characteristics.  
       (7) CSETI operates on the premise that ETI net motives and ultimate intentions are peaceful and non-hostile.  
       (8) It appears probable that more than one extraterrestrial civilization is responsible for the ETI/ETs contact so far observed. It is likely that this represents a cooperative effort.  
       (9) CSETI will attempt to cultivate bilateral ETI-human contact and relations which will serve peaceful, cooperative goals. It is NOT a goal of CSETI to acquire ET advanced technologies which may have a potential harmful or military application if disclosed prematurely
  • a rethinking of Egyptian hieroglyphics which I will continue to ponder. My natural reaction is to be sceptical, but I should give it at least another listen;
  • the interesting first part of an interview with Dolores Aschcroft-Nowicki, from one of the Western Mystery Traditions – Dion Fortune’s Servants of Light;
  • an excellent article on Pagans and money (I’m going to have another go at reading Adam Smith’s book – I gave up before partly because of the denseness of the writing [to modern perspectives?], and partly because I wasn’t seeing how to related to what I had been taught about capitalism … );
  • a call for white people to stop saying “namaste”;
  • examples of people who have left extreme religious lives;
  • a possible case of haunting – downplayed by media as “mass hysteria” (which it could also be);
  • travel can be good, but often one’s backyard can be as effective spiritually. In this post, travel included a quest, however;
  • dealing with a personal demon (a Mercedes demon … :) );
  • as a few of the posts I’ve seen have been quite good, I may start checking out this YouTube channel, and the associated blog;
  • another take on building a backyard Stonehenge;
  • a lovely interview with Red Catherine;
  • the best explanation of “magic squares” that I have come across;
  • http://wildhunt.org/2016/05/canadian-fire-spares-polytheists-altar-and-shrine.html;
  • an Anglican was told by a catholic priest not to become catholic, which has contributed to a lifetime of thinking;
  • an interview with a “death researcher”, who considers the fear of mortality leads to a range of problems;
Some other links I consider relevant to consideration of spiritual/moral/ethical and related matters, including environmental and human rights:
  • the potential value of Australia’s wet tropics – if invasive species can be kept out;
  • men and women can equally be drama queens – and, despite the implication in the wording of this article, it is NOT a valid need: it is a sign of spiritual immaturity;
  • some interesting thoughts from the sports world on psychological momentum;
Links on society generally and other matters:
  • a backward move on road safety;
  • a debunking of myths around hypnosis;
  • an excellent video on a below ground and thus earth-cooled home;
Love, light, hugs and blessings
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: Christian, cults, cultural appropriation, death, Essene, interrelationships, magical squares, mirrorology, neochristian, polytheism, reading, religion, UFO,
First published: Sunnudagr, 26th June, 2016
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Sunday, 26th June, 2016