Sunday 3 July 2016

Post No. 893 - Videos

Some time ago I posted a "video" (it's really more audio, than video) of using some spells from Harry Potter for protection. I've now come up with a slightly better version:


I have also developed pseudo-videos (more audios!) of opening, closing and daily protection prayers.






I also created a pseudo-video (audios)of the monthly Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity Spell, but as that is a whopping 18 Mb in size, dithered before getting it uploaded here ... SIGH ... may be time to get a presence on YouTube ...



(By the way, I did try doing this through the more widespread method of taping myself reading this out, but (a) my snoz is WAY too prominent, and (b) I think it is handy to be able to read the words at the same time, and my computer skills don't extend that far ... yet :) Oh, and I won't be giving up my day job :D )