- I started reading Victor Zammit's book "A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife", and found it refreshing and inspiring;
I read my first Tony Hillerman novel, and found it fascinating not only as a good detective novel, but for the examples of Navajo culture.
- being reminded how similar life in Western nations with xenophobic politicians such as the current US politician and some Australian and other politicians is to 1930s Germany - many of the passionate opponents of such xenophobes are passionate to the point of being inarticulate because they remember the devastation that such hate led to from past lives of theirs;
- seeing quite clearly that some of the key energy blockages in society are associated with people who are afraid of material loss - afraid of being the same as others, rather than their desired material excess (as these feelings are relative, most of those people are actually middle or working class. Incidentally, the desire to have much more than others was seen by the Navajo as a sign of illness, according to the Hillerman novel I read); and
- that for the best part of a century, Western nations have had the problem of air pollution with lead in car petrol - which causes intellectual inhibition and violence.
Any way, time to get ready for work.
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
- All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...