Friday 17 February 2017

Post No. 989 - Reflections

For the last few decades, I've generally needed less sleep than other people; now, as the days are getting shorter and weather in this corner of Australia starts to have a few nice, crisp (cool) mornings, I've occasionally gone out to enjoy the starlight (and maybe look for UFOs, but none seen for a few years - felt, but that is a different matter :) ). This morning, as with the last few, the Moon has been adding her silver glow to proceedings - hides a few stars, but more than makes up for it.

When I went back inside (to the relief of our cats - they get annoyed when I sneak off outside by myself), I did my colour breathing but, for a change, I focused on filling my aura with Moonlight and Starlight, which was very calming, and I will add that to my "bag of tricks" (I also wrote a poem).

It was, all in all, quite a nice interlude from the hectic, frenetic pace and pressure of modern life.

I have a few more thoughts to write, but they're harsher, so I will leave this post at that  except to add that I am considering opening up some posts to comments, if I feel that I have the time and energy to moderate them.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, lifestyles, peace, Moon, sleep, Starlight,  
First published: Fryrsdagr, 17th February, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Friday, 17th February, 2017