Tuesday 21 February 2017

Post No. 992 - More reflections


I thought I’d take a moment to celebrate a small personal milestone: I have now set up what will eventually be a century of monthly reminders for the Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity spell – yay!
Of course, I will probably eventually need to find someone else to keep the blog active enough to keep it going, but then, I also have to find someone to pass on the stuff that I can’t blog about – and there is a little of that. I haven’t found anyone suitable so far, and, as a digression, when I look at the number of people who demonstrate their inherent untrustworthiness through things like breaking road rules while driving, being arrogant/aggressive on the road, not being as ethical as they can be in all situations (I’ve even come across large groups of people who sign confidentiality forms in the workplace because “everyone else does”), and so on and so forth.
Still, I know that there are a lot of worthy people “out there”, doing what they can to make the world a better place – being ethical, etc. I hope everyone who is trying to help make the world a better place realises that, even if they don’t know or see these other people face to face, they do exist. One of the things that means is, when we can’t do something because of life (e.g., I’ve mentioned work interruptions from time to time, but are also family situations I am helping with [and have helped with in the past] – including helping to temporarily – very temporarily, I hope :) – re-house a VERY annoying, VERY intrusive and VERY presumptuous/disruptive young relative … [at least they’re staying out of my personal space and leaving my possessions alone, this time), we can remember there are others doing this as well (and don't be a tool and doubt their capacity or skill without having ever had any contact or evidence), so attend to what you must, and then just join back in when can.
That is also one of the reasons I occasionally point out instances where my Psychic Weather Report assessments so clearly that others have been active.
The matters we are working on are urgent, but in a long term sense – there is not the same urgent, short commitment required as there is with matters such as the deadlines shown the film Hidden Figures (which I like for many reasons, including the urging to “look BEYOND the numbers to what they mean”, which all engineers should do … ).

I apologise for publishing these posts twice, but Blogger keeps changing my formatting. I can either publish it and then correct it, or save and close the post and correct it when I reopen it, but that leaves an extra copy in my "drafts" folder ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, honour, Hope Peace Love and Prosperity Spell, Mӕgan, psychic weather, support, timing, trust, urgency, worthiness,
First published: Tysdagr, 21st February, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Tuesday, 21st February, 2017