Tuesday 28 February 2017

Post No 995 - Thoughts

Well, I'm back from the work trip (see here for some photos I took from some rare time off on such trips - they are NEVER junkets in my industry: they are always extremely exhausting). On the trip I was able to do some reading, as I was recently able to afford to buy some books for the first time in a few years:
  • I started reading Victor Zammit's book "A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife", and found it refreshing and inspiring;
  • I read my first Tony Hillerman novel, and found it fascinating  not only as a good detective novel, but for the examples of Navajo culture.
I also did some reading of an older - in the sense that I have owned it for a few decades - book: J. H. Brennan's book "Astral Doorways", which has been a good reminder of some astral - as opposed to etheric - travel techniques (I am looking forward to having the opportunity to develop my ability to do etheric travel). That led to some more intense lucid dreaming, which, combined with some meditation has led me to:
  • being reminded how similar life in Western nations with xenophobic politicians such as the current US politician and some Australian and other politicians is to 1930s Germany - many of the passionate opponents of such xenophobes are passionate to the point of being inarticulate because they remember the devastation that such hate led to from past lives of theirs; 
  • seeing quite clearly that some of the key energy blockages in society are associated with people who are afraid of material loss - afraid of being the same as others, rather than their desired material excess (as these feelings are relative, most of those people are actually middle or working class. Incidentally, the desire to have much more than others was seen by the Navajo as a sign of illness, according to the Hillerman novel I read); and 
  • that for the best part of a century, Western nations have had the problem of air pollution with lead in car petrol - which causes intellectual inhibition and violence.
Last point: an interesting article by John Beckett: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/johnbeckett/2017/02/happens-leave-magical-portal-open.html

Any way, time to get ready for work.

I apologise for publishing these posts twice, but Blogger keeps changing my formatting. I can either publish it and then correct it, or save and close the post and correct it when I reopen it, but that leaves an extra copy in my "drafts" folder ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, air pollution, astral travel, etheric travel, fear, hate, lead. mental ill health, pollution, society,
First published: Tysdagr, 28th February, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Tuesday, 28th February, 2017