- improve all the series of rituals I am working on (particularly the adaptation of Wicca to Australian seasons);
- establish a planetary energy assessment service, a bit like a psychic version of the weather bureau;
- establish a dream registry which gets away from the pitfall of dream interpretations (see here, here, and here);
- magickal/Pagan work on humanity’s Group Soul;
- publish other designs for Talismanic Tetrahedrons;
- try out, report on, and extend my kit bag of runes;
- publish other psychic artificer creations;
- as I doubt very much that I am either the only Pagan interested or prepared to make a public commitment to peace, try to kick start a version of my Pagans for Peace idea;
- come up with pagan versions of the so-called Seals of Solomon (I have one such under development);
- Pagan versions of the Yogas of Naropa http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/pagan-version-of-six-yogas-of-naropa.html
Projects for Others
As I’ve been writing on this blog over the last almost seven years, I’ve had quite a few ideas – more than I can make happen, actually. When I do so, I like to try to make the ideas available for others who might be interested to do something with (in a non-Pagan/psychic/spiritual/metaphysical sense, that is the purpose of one of my other blogs: Kayleen’s Ideas). I’d like to make it very clear that there are quite a few ideas in this blog that I am hoping others can develop, and the following list is an initial list of such projects.
I will add to and subtract from this list from time to time.
Projects for others to complete (in addition to studying and becoming sufficiently skilled at the matters I write of to not only be proficient and expert in their use, but also to teach others - including teach some others to teach):
Love, light, hugs and blessings
My "blogiography" (list of all posts - currently not up to date) is here, and my glossary/index is here.
I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour and see also here and be flexible.