Wednesday 11 November 2009

Post No. 081 - Assemblage point

There is a technique I have found EXTREMELY useful for myself to help shift consciousness/change moods/etc: moving the "assemblage point". I wrote a description of this for a book I started work on a couple of decades ago on regression-rescue techniques, and am confident I will finish sometime in the next decade :) As an introduction, here is what I wrote a while ago:

In Castenada's books [Ref.45 and others], there is a description given of a place in the energy body of people that serves as a focal point. To put the concept in my words, people are considered to be strands of energy or awareness that meet: the point of meeting is the assemblage point, and where the assemblage point is governs the state of being of that person, including literally what physical reality the person is in. There are some interesting descriptions in Castenada's books on what happens when the assemblage point moves, and how to achieve that.

Now, I do not claim to be a shaman - I only say that I do some shamanic work, as I haven't had the full training required to be a shaman. One of the things that I have adapted from my shamanic work for spiritualist circle work is the assemblage point.

I have done this by describing a point in the aura that governs the focus of a person's state of being. This point can be moved by an effort of will, if sufficient energy is available, and so change the sitter's mood and capacity for work. So, if we are to have a trance session, I often get sitters to check where the assemblage point is, and then move it to wherever the guides say it should be. This is not the true movement of the assemblage point that Castenada describes, but it works. The performance of the sitters does improve, and they have a useful tool for changing their mood and frame of mind fairly quickly. (If they don't have enough energy, I get them to borrow energy from the earth, more or less as described in "The Fire From Within" [Ref.45]).

I am not sure whether or not this is somehow affecting the assemblage point, or (perhaps more likely) it is simply a convenient visualisation for altering one's basic frequency. Whatever it is, it has worked for me and my sitters, and I recommend it as something to try.

What I would add to the above is that using focused, intentional breathing can also provide energy to help move the assemblage point.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted

Tags: shamanism, assemblage point, Castenada,

First published: Wednesday 11th October, 2009

Last edited: Wednesday 11th October, 2009