Monday 13 July 2015

Post No. 727 - Psychic Weather Report No. 0036

Well, I'm back from giving my (adoptive) sister a break from looking after our father - and seeing the best and worst of our medical system in the process. I'll have a post or two about that trip, and will be back to normal routine next week, but am posting a brief Psychic Weather Report and strategy now, a day late. Owing to a lack of time and energy (the trip was exhausting, including driving a couple of thousand km in a couple of days up ... and the same back), I am just posting the photo.



[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this. 
[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.
Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
Tags: activism, discrimination, energy work, magick, meditation, nonviolence, peace, psychic weather, society, violence, war,
First published: Sunnudagr, 28th June, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Sunday, 28th June, 2015