Sunday 22 February 2015

This Blog as a Course - Lesson Two

One of the things I present in my blogiography is a set of suggestions on how to approach this blog as a course - that is, how to work through this chaotic hodge podge of material in such a way that some organised benefit may come from it. The first such lesson is aimed at improving the ability to think clearly. There are obvious advantages to this - not being taken for a ride by being too gullible,  being less likely to be brow beaten by sceptics, and becoming a more mature person - a spiritual adult.

There are also advantages in terms of starting to get to know oneself better, and being more alert and aware, which is crucial for developing one's psychism, if one wishes to, as well as enabling more effective spirituality.

This comes with a price, however: you may find yourself thinking so deeply that it is hard to e certain about anything any more.

Here are the notes from my blog on this. In this lesson, we start to apply the critical thinking skills learned in Lesson One to the concept of a Reality Map. The aim here is for you to convince yourself - dispassionately, calmly, objectively, and rationally - of the Nature of Reality - but not just your conscious mind, your other parts as well - unconscious, subconscious, and parallels. If you fail to do so, you will always have a part of yourself working against yourself, and will find the results of your efforts less succesful than they should be.

This will, to some extent, be an ongoing process, as I find the analogy that we are a layered as an onion to be quite apt.

Incidentally, each of these "lessons" may take many months to work through properly. They've not been done on the basis of doing these weekly or monthly.

Lesson Two – The Nature of Reality
Keeping in mind my reality map, which may differ from your reality map, read:
·         the definition of this topic in my glossary - and the posts referenced there,
·         the posts grouped under the following heading in the “keynote posts” section of this post:
Reality including Karma, and then …
·         read Lyall Watson’s brilliant book “Supernature” (ISBN 0 340 40429 1, pub.: Sceptre, 1989 - first printing 1986; first pub. Hodder and Stoughton, 1973; first pub. in paperback Coronet, 1974),
check out Victor Zammit’s website (which I find a little … flamboyant), and
http://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/about/,
read (1) Richard Dawkins' book "The Selfish Gene", which I especially recommend before having children – more so if one is strongly driven to have children;
(2) Danny Vendramini’s “Them and Us” (pub. Kardoorair Press, Glebe, 2009, ISBN 9780908244775 ), to be read especially by all would be alpha males/queen bees, but I would also recommend this for teenagers, law makers/enforcers and parents; and
(3) maybe Desmond Morris’ book “The Naked Ape” pub. 1967, hardback: ISBN 0070431744; reprint: ISBN 0-385-33430-3),
and, finally …
read my Post No. 341.



[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").

Love, light, hugs and blessings


Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... ) 
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.
I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.