Monday 12 June 2017

Post No. 1,039 - new clearing technique

This is a not a major development, but I've been thinking about physics (even started re-reading one of my Uni textbooks) and some descriptions in the Dresden Files of the combination of fire and ice, and had the following sequence of thoughts:
  • as with physical substance, energy has a (sort of) "weight" - or perception of weight. As an example, people talk about being weighed down by depression. In my case, when I have done serious clearing work with large-ish crystals on top of me, the weight was quite pronounced - and we continued clearing until the crystal felt light; 
  • again, as with physical substances, energy can distort reality, and thus create a seeming attraction. To continue the previous example, once "negative energy", perhaps depression, has created that psychic sense of being in a hole, other similar "heavy" things will roll in, making things worse - whereas energy that feels "light" (e.g., cheerfulness), isn't inclined to roll down into that psychic hole at all.
    This is part of the problem of things getting worse - and thus the importance of things like the "Cure Violence" model, which aims to cut off that additional energy so it doesn't make things worse;
    (At this point I also went through a whole lot of stuff about molecular charge and the psychic equivalent that I have no intention of trying to put down in writing) 
  • some combinations of things can cause explosions - such as fire and ice "exploding" into steam, as in the Dresden novel, or matter and anti-matter, and energetically, some energies do not get on well. None of those are inherently "good", although science fiction writers suggest matter-anti-matter might be harnessed one day, but one can also compress lots of BPM (aka "positive") energy into a small space, and then release it suddenly, which is a sort of explosion;
  • if I compress lots of BPM energy into two balls, contain that with thin layers of neutral and then either negative or seemingly negative energy, and then roll the two balls into the hole caused by the depression, when they collide at the bottom, the shells break and the energy is released in a wave of positivity that - in the tests I have done so far - generally displaces most of the "heavy" energy out of the hole, making it shallower, and thus easier to deal with.
The test I've tried so far have been on a range of people, places and situations - including US President Trump and his advisors, and most of them have worked reasonably well - but NOT all have worked. So ... as with other techniques I've developed over the years, this is just one more to put into your nonBPM energy clearing kitbag of techniques, and use when it is appropriate.

Be wary of using it on friends who seem "stuck" in depression: they often need proper medical help to face the lessons they need to learn. I would ONLY consider this technique -as a once off, or at least very rare technique, if they are already getting (or have made a genuine effort at working with) professional, conventional help.

One thing I did notice is that a lot of those in the Trump situation have accumulated a lot of negative energy around their lower chakras - which, I suspect, is common to many people who seek material power. In those cases, I also used chakra clearing and balancing techniques. Why, when I don't have their position? Because they are public figures in public roles who are doing as much damage as someone with a gun who is on a shooting rampage, and the harm they are doing needs to be stopped.

Reminder: I have a 5 question survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DH2FBYV


I apologise for publishing these posts twice, but Blogger keeps changing my formatting. I can either publish it and then correct it, or save and close the post and correct it when I reopen it, but that leaves an extra copy in my "drafts" folder ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear") 
Pagan Energy Worker, Wéofodthegn, Bellatrix Lux, Venatrix Maga, would-be Drýicgan
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway.
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here
There is also a Yahoo group at https://au.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gnwmythr-discussion/info.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: chakra, clearing, energy work, magick, magickal explosions, magickal techniques and styles, nature of reality, negative energy, metaphysical mass, metaphysics, physics,
First published: Manadagr, 12st June, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Monday, 12st June, 2017