Monday 27 May 2019

Post No. 1,338 - Cross Posting: Tiny homes: a possible opportunity

This originally appeared on my political blog at https://politicalmusingsofkayleen.blogspot.com/2019/05/tiny-homes-possible-opportunity.html

*****

To all residents of my home state of Victoria (in Australia): if you're interested in tiny homes or small, more appropriate homes, a review has commenced into regulations for "caravans and mobile homes" which may open an opportunity for advocacy.

I am currently preparing a submission - due by 23rd June, 2019, and urge others with a similar interest to consider doing so.

I will post a copy of my submission after 23rd June, as I consider others should write their thoughts, not mine.

One note of caution is that I have not finished reading all the details as yet, and thus there may be something which precludes my submission, in which case I will send it to the relevant Minister and regret the lost opportunity.

 The invitation is at https://engage.vic.gov.au/caravan-parks-regulations-sunset-review.