Monday 26 October 2009

Post No. 079 - Don't overrate me!

Although I have practised these techniques and ideas I post about, in some cases for a very long time, please do not consider me a perfect, or neceesarily even good, example of applying these ideas and concepts. I'm not perfect: in fact, in common with many people still alive on this planet (I like the test Don Shimoda gave Richard in the book "Illusions" for checking whether one had done all one is meant to in a life: if you're still alive, you haven't), I'm quite flawed.

Every time I finish one of these posts I think: "Hmmm ... I must remember to do more on that", or "Hmmm ... I think I have a serious lack of application of idea X in area of life Y".

I'm not a guru: don't ever take me as one. In fact, you might like to keep in mind the old adage "we teach best what we most need to learn" - for yourself, as well as when considering me :)

As a final point on this, I would seriously hope that anyone younger, or older and better, than me, can do a lot more with this than I have. I hope to be able to see improved applications, improved teaching methods, improved techniques with respect to ALL that I write about.

Go to it :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: about me, evolution,

First published: Monday 26th October, 2009

Last edited: Monday 26th October, 2009