Monday 26 October 2009

Post No. 078 - Some thoughts towards a permanent crystal layout

This post will consist exclusively of scanned pages: double click on each image, and you should get the full size version (which is a file with size ~1Mb).












































In addition to the above, I've added some photos of crystals and a clearing session using them below. I don't know where all the people in the photo are, so I have obscured all (a bit crudely, I admit). I've also posted a couple of photos of a cat I used to have, Hazel, interacting with crystals. Knowing what I know now, I would call her a familiar :) I think she may have come back as Willow ... who will be in a future photo. (I've posted another photo of Hazel elsewhere ...)


A clearing session


Some of the crystals


Hazel sleeping amongst the crystals


Hazel and wand

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is ... the pages posted :)

Tags: crystals, energy work, rescue, links, karma, past lives,

First published: Monday 26th October, 2009

Last edited: Monday 7th June, 2010