Tuesday 26 April 2011

Post No. 257 - Meditation and the Interaction of Souls

When I was younger, in my 20s (and getting frustrated with people thinking I wasn't yet even 18 ... ah, those were the days - in the last millenia!), I competed in a national sailing championships. I didn't do all that well for a whole range of reasons, but one incident occurred during one light weather race that is a good start to this post.

Basically, as we were sailing in a light wind, someone I knew a little, who was crewing in another boat, laughed. At that moment, a phrase from a book written by Richard Bach (possibly "Illusions"?), who also wrote Jonathon Livingston Seagull, came to mind. The phrase was, more or less, that we are the otters of the Universe - fun loving, playing creatures. As the phrase was comprehended by me, my eyes rolled up into my head, leaving only the whites showing, and I became aware of what I was led to believe was the soul of everyone in the boats - which I perceived as a large sphere of light around six feet (say ... two metres) in diameter.

Nowadays, I would probably describe this as having become aware of everyone at the level of their Soul Star chakra.

Speaking of nowadays, something I have started doing recently, as part of my meditation, is becoming aware of the interactions between people at levels other than physical/astral.

Quite a few people are aware of what is going on in terms of the motivations of people (e.g., "he/she/ze is a go-getter and climber in the workplace"), but I have started looking at a "deeper" (higher frequency) level, and seeing things like ... person X is trying to overcome some insecurities which show on the lower left bound of their Soul, or person Y is learning how to be successful at manifesting/developing something good in this world, and so on.

What I am finding is that this gives me a more meaningful and relevant way of interacting with other people. I find that that, in turn, leads to a perception of souls working together with the energy of that level of reality to create (or change?) things.

It is also a useful reminder that ultimately our primary stream of consciousness will exist on a level which is basically just us and energy.

Something to contemplate :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: energy work, interactions, Soul, psychism, psychic development, levels, meditation, purpose,

First published: Tysdagr, 26th April, 2011

Last edited: Tuesday, 26th April, 2011