Tuesday 22 November 2011

Post No. 340 - Weekend and breathing

We visited a friend in the country last weekend. While we were there, I did my usual breathing exercises in the morning, and came to a couple of conclusions.

Firstly, the alternate nostril breathing I do (see here - but I am able to do the 8:32:16 ratio now, when you read that link) seems to be a way of pushing back at the negative energy which is pushed in on us as a result of daily life. What this means is that, if I do enough breaths per day, maybe I can start to reverse some of the damage done by the stresses and strains of life. (Currently I am doing 22 per day - 22 being the number of the "Master Builder" - I was doing 11 per day, which is the number of the "Humanitarian"; maybe I need to sneak this up to 66, which is the number associated with regeneration, according to the numerological study I have done :) [there are a multitude of numerological systems, by the way] )

The other thing I noticed was that this was much harder than normal. Now, I didn't have my crystals with me, but also, we were staying in a hotel, and I had to deal with the energy that had been left there by others (that would have been easier if I done my normal clearing ritual). If I was permanently living in such a situation, I would expect to have to do more breaths per day in order to achieve the clearing I mentioned at the start of this post.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: breathing, clearing, energy work, rituals,

First published: Tysdagr, 22nd November, 2011

Last edited: Tuesday, 22nd November, 2011