Sunday 13 September 2015

Post No. 757 - Reflection

I must be getting old - I have found myself looking forward to, and enjoying, the warmth of spring this year - for the first time ever, that I can recall. I was born near Yule, and love the stimulation of winter's cold - or have, most of the time :)

I'd like to thank all those who sent any healing thoughts/energy to my father. He had pneumonia early last week, but appears to have pulled through that crisis, although still with other problems that, sadly, he will have for the rest of this incarnation. One thing that has come out of this is that I am now very aware of the shortcomings of the aged care industry structure and overall set up in this country.

I'm also very aware of how much it is predicated on people buying a square box in suburbia, and having a conventional lifestyle all round ...

There is room for improvement. (And it's going to cause problems for me when I am truly old, not just feeling old ...)

Anyway, time to go enjoy today's sun :)

PS - I'm still trying to find a spiritual community to connect to physically in Melbourne, but all my internet searches keep coming up with groups that are focused on benefits for themselves. I know Lucis works for peace and change, but haven't been able to find anyone from that group here. Ah well, more candles, clearing and meditation :)