Monday 5 October 2015

Post No 768 - for this week's clearing and meditations

As the focus of this week's work is not directly on the Wast Asia / Middle East region, there is little point in me doing a divination to map out the energies in those regions. I have, however, realised that I can use the technique of mapping the various amounts of elemental energy to trigger divination of the energy states ("character", in a very limited sense) of those who are affecting that region - much as I use the mapping of elemental energies in places to rigger a divination, now.

This is the first time I've tried this, and thus I will have worked out a better presentation next time I try this.

A couple of points:
  1. I am not drying to divine these people's character in total, only that part which is relevant to the work for this week. 
  2. Russia's President Putin appears to have some serious psychic clout around him. Unless you're very good at protecting yourself psychically - and, preferably, able to make yourself psychically less visible/invisible - leave him alone.
So, here we go. The idea is to click on each picture and get a larger view.

(I've just fixed some typo's: as I wrote, I'll get my systems better sorted next time)










[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this. 
[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon

Tags: activism, discrimination, divination, energy work, magick, meditation, nonviolence, peace, psychic weather, society, violence, war,
First published: Manadagr, 5th October, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 5th October, 2015