Monday 21 May 2018

Post No. 1,161 – Psychic Weather Report No. 0159


This week’s assessment and plan:
My approach this week will be (incidentally, if you disagree, please use your own interpretations, or your own divinations):
  • Sunday and Monday: the purpose of this day’s work is, mainly, to build a reserve of BPM energy to call upon during the coming week. In addition to the meditation / clearing work described below, I will also be working on making sure I, my crystals and my other tools / devices are as fully charged with BPM energy as I can make them (which is something I have posted about elsewhere, but may post more about in the near future):
     - clear nonBPM units from, and send BPM energy to the Shield of Hope, and the Pacific, the Antarctic, the South Atlantic Ocean southern Africa and the Indian Ocean, and to all actual and potential BPM Leaders, for all humans to recognise the essential shared humanness of other people, all BPM Interrupters of violence / hate / fear / anger, and for all humans to choose to live modestly;
  • Tuesday:
     - clear nonBPM units from, and send BPM energy to South and Central America, the North Atlantic Ocean, northern Africa and Europe;
  • Wednesday:
     - clear nonBPM units from, and send BPM energy to East and South East Asia, and Australia;
  • Thursday and Friday:
     - clear nonBPM units from, and send BPM energy to South Asia;
  • Saturday: this day will now be reserved for rest, recuperation and healing – of all those who are trying in a BPM way to make this planet a better place, not only of myself and those who are sharing this work. I ask that any and all healers who wish to contribute to this, take a few minutes to contribute to this on this day.