Friday 25 May 2018

Post No 1,162 - workplaces

John Beckett has written an excellent post on doing magick to improve conditions at work. I would love to be able to do that, but our new, cramped, so-called "agile" conditions are leading to lack of space for me to take in protective devices, and not having a fixed place or anything to anchor such work to which makes doing such work difficult. On top of that is sheer quantity of negative energy (from stress, mostly) to deal with. Finally, I am never in before or after others, so I can only do mental psychic work without any physical gestures.

I've followed up my recent post on the struggle to survive with another, which is at one of my other blogs - here, which was written in response to the increasing pressure on people (which is robbing civilisation of people's thinking).

Finally, I may either be a couple of days late with my next Gnwmythr's News and Psychic Weather Report, or may just do a very cut down version - or both.