Thursday 10 January 2019

Post No. 1,261 - Ethical Limits

As the two of you ☺ who have viewed my latest YouTube video know, I don't publish everything I know online.

A lot of what I do publish is carefully assessed with my BPM Guides to ensure that it is safe to publish - some information can be misused, and that doesn't get published. Some information is published under psychic protection to limit its spread.

I've had a few people ask why I don't do more to publicise the blog, such as using facebook. Well, apart from my ethical concerns with that platform, a lot of this is not meant to be easy to find: being prepared to make an effort is one part of demonstrating that you are worthy of knowledge. That's been a part of spiritual work for millennia, although most people tend to think of it in terms of quests - which are nowadays seemingly watered down to a guided meditation before tea time - it's not like social media, where the aim seems to be to get as many clicks/hits/likes as possible (although I do like people reading this, so I watch the stats with some interest). These days, life experiences are more likely to provide the same testing we used to get from dedicated quests, but that is still a slightly unsatisfactory substitute.

Going back to my blog, finding the blog is a spiritual test (and, like all such tests, can be affected by psychic attack, which every seeker's BPM Guides - and some others, such as me and those who apply what is on this blog - will address to the extent possible) - even the simple step of having to get an email to ask questions is a test ☺

Aren't I worried things won't be passed on?

No, although life demands mean it is quite likely I won't get to finish my writing in this life - and that is more an issue around success/failure of this life for me, than of the passing of this knowledge on to others.

Unlike the Western Mystery Tradition, most of what I use could be fairly easily rediscovered by people listening to their BPM Guides - although me doing this is more efficient, and allows future people to do their bit to refine, further develop and evolve this small part of the total package of spiritual and psychic knowledge that humans have access to. (Variety is a great thing, including in spirituality, where it allows people to find the path that is most effective for them.) 

As far as that goes, the knowledge of the Western Mystery Tradition came from somewhere as well.

In addition, the Higher BPM Forces guiding this planet are not idiots: they know not to leave this to just one channel, which is why we have things like people simultaneously making a discovery / invention.  I'm not the only person doing this type of work (I even know some of the others in the physical - and, sadly, they're probably the only people I would be ethically comfortable passing everything on to).

Anyway, food for a passing thought, perhaps.

And now for some food for breakfast 😀


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/