Saturday 25 July 2020

Post No. 1,621 - dreams and BLM, and tweaking my work

I had some . . . "interesting" dreams last night, where I was helping protestors at the BLM protests in the USA.

Now, I want to emphasise that these were lucid dreams, not psychic impressions from the USA (the time difference and some details rules the latter out). However, there are some lessons for the work I am doing in these.

A key early part of the dream was seeing some of the thugs coming into an area: they had a sense of being smug, superior, and, basically, bullies. That surprised me, as I would have thought at least a good number had got into being "federal agents" out of some genuine concern for their nation, and were now - misguidedly - "just following orders". Maybe some are, but the group of around eight I saw last night were definitely just common, everyday, garden variety, pull-the-wings-off-flies, sadistic bullies.

That may partly explain why they move about in groups, as such bullies are cowards and crave and seek reinforcement. (There are also, in the physical world, some "tactical" and legal reasons for the groups.)

The dream progressed, and I started helping a group of women escape these thugs. This was clearly a dream, because the women were showing amazing flexibility and athleticism - all of them - to escape through a small gap (a hole, really, no bigger than some of the pipes I've crawled up in my day job) in a wall.

As this group of women, of all races, by the way, did so, I saw one of the jackbooted thugs (they lost the right to be referred to as "federal agents" a long time ago) standing in front of a male nearby, and shifting the nozzle of his weapon from aiming at the young man's face, then his chest, and back and forth several times, before shooting the man in the shoulder.

Now, as far as I am aware, no live ammunition is being used, and I saw the man get shot in his right shoulder, but when I moved to tend to him, the wound was on the left shoulder, so, again, dream - but dream with a purpose.

Now, I found a medical clamp beside him, and used that to pull the bullet out - I could feel the hardness of the bullet, and saw the metallic colour of it (and, for those who know the significance, see my own hands).

The young man had been paralysed while the bullet was in him, but recovered from that once the bullet was removed - showing that the bullet was, in effect, concentrated desire to dominate / control.

(Incidentally, I turned my back to the thug, so that he would be forced to shoot me in the back - which would look bad on the news reports.)

Now, we work through a lot of options in our dream states - I suspect at least some of what seem to be tuning into alternative realities is actually acting out such scenarios with the help of our BPM  Guides. This had some of those indications, but was more strongly aligned with a dream giving some insights a form that my physical, human brain could properly interpret.

The lessons I took from that are the following:
  • a significant portion of the jackbooted thugs are bullies (and many of the others are having problems with their consciences)
  • this means standing up to them, as mothers in Portland have been doing, is exactly the right thing to do; 
  • it also has the following implications for psychic work against them:
  1.  Firstly, visualise walls - I suggest pink, partly for the emotional effect, but mostly because they would find the colour discomforts their macho self image BS, and thus makes them more vulnerable - around each and every one of those thugs, at all times, no matter where they are.
    Cut off their psychic reinforcement - this is a BPM version of their attempts to isolate protestors in the physical, on the Internet, etc: it is BPM because it opens the way for them to communicate with their Higher Selves and their BPM  Guides;
     
  2.  Next, their weapons - the gas, the so-called "non-lethals" (which are actually just less lethal), any rubber bullets, etc - all are actively being contaminated with energies of hate, desire for domination, fear (including theirs), control, and evil. When I see  - or sense, when I'm tuned in - things like gas being used (including against protestors who have been handcuffed / otherwise immobilised), I will do more than
    (a) send healing and BPM energy to the protestors, and
    (b) clear the nonBPM units from the jackbooted thugs,
    I will also
    (c) actively neutralise, reverse the effects of, and destroy the evil energies that the thugs have put into the gas, the handcuffs and the thug's other weapons.
    In doing so, I may also adapt from a long ago rescue where a group of soldiers hadn't realised that they were dead, and kept fighting: we got their attention by turning their weapons to flowers.
    On that note, I will paint each and every trigger, handcuff, canister, piece of body armour, and item of camouflaged uniform with pink and decorate it with flowers - pre-charge it with BOM energy that the thugs will, on some level, be unsettled even when they dress for their jackbootery, let alone when they try to use their weapons.
Incidentally, there are a lot of people doing a lot of outstanding work to help the protestors be successful - and to lay the grounds for future such work after the next US Presidential elections, so it wouldn't surprise me to learn that others already know this.

Black Lives Matter!