Thursday 7 August 2008

Post No. 048 - Opportunities


Last night I took my partner’s daughter’s dog for a walk. It was a pleasant experience, and good exercise to boot. More than that, though, it was an opportunity.

I’m generally wary of saying things like “do good”, but I have to say that is possibly one of the best phrases I could apply to this opportunity. As I walked the streets, I can lay a trail of positive energy and – in my case – remove any undesirable (I’m aware there’s a whole debate in each of these terms!) energy, such as clearing clouds of anger energy that others may have left floating round the place.

Other psychic opportunities present themselves to us, concordant with our abilities.

To understand this, think about attitudes to littering: in the 70s (if you were there). I can recall many people not caring about dropping rubbish: now, most people won’t litter, and many will actually pick up rubbish (or join in things like Ian Kiernan’s “Clean Up Australia” day). This is the psychic equivalent: caring about our psychic environment and (psychic) pollution in it as much as the physical environment.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is of Mt Wellington, which is near Hobart, Tasmania (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Wellington_%28Tasmania%29)

Tags: attitudes, commitment, daily life, energy work, mirrorology,
First published: Thursday 7th August, 2008
Last edited: Thursday 7th August, 2008

No comments: