Saturday 8 November 2008

Post No. 055 - A Nobody’s Laws of Psychic Stuff

When I was studying engineering, we learned a technique for predicting probable formats of equations called (I think) dimensional analysis. One night, as I idled away the time sleeping, a though came to me that it could be interesting to apply that sort of approach to the psychic (energetic) clearing that I do. I have to admit to being slightly influenced in this by some of the references to such-and-such’s laws on shows like “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” – excuse me while my aura blushes.

Anyway, the laws. I’ll give them first, and add a commentary as time permits.

I’ve called them “a nobody’s laws of psychic stuff”. I’m not quite a nobody in my local area, but I AM unknown to most of the rest of the world (and that is perfectly fine by me!), but I have chosen this step more in reaction to the egotistical addition of names to scientific discoveries, engineering papers, psychic pontifications, etc, etc, etc. Maybe this way people will look at these suggestions, and agree/disagree/pass over as trivial purely on the basis of their assessment of my proposals, rather than either favouring/disfavouring them on the basis of some alleged (or real, in the case of those who know me) source.

1.The strength of psychic effects is a function of the psychic closeness of the effecter and the effected.
2.Psychic closeness is a function of (total) activity and strength of psychic interconnections.
3.The number, activity and strength of psychic interconnections is affected by the number, activity, strength and consciousness of interactions (not only psychic interactions).
4.Psychic interconnections that are passive, whether harmonious, disharmonious or neutral, can be reactivated. Such reactivations can lead to surprising (unexpected) interactions, both pleasant, unpleasant and neutral (not only psychic interactions). They can also be altered, replaced or removed without reactivation.
5.The amount of psychic energy that is required to alter, replace, renew or remove an interconnection is a function of the strength of that interconnection. One may, however, be able to receive help or hindrance from other sources, both known and unknown, in response to matters such as past karma (good, bad or indifferent) and constructive and destructive alliances. One “good” thought does NOT outweigh a thousand “bad” thoughts, but it might trigger nine hundred and ninety nine thoughts worth of help.
6.It is said that the only constant is change. Your psychic and spiritual states of being are also subject to constant change, even if they have attained a dynamic equilibrium. (A good way of managing this constant change of state of being may be to think like a spiritual warrior, including thinking about logistics [supplies, replenishment, etc].)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is

Tags:
First published:
Last edited:

No comments: