TeachingI have been teaching in various capacities since I was a teenager. I have run psychic development circles, psychic clearing / rescue / regression circles and Wiccan groups. In the course of doing so, I have taught quite a few people.
- be free of discrimination against LGBTIQ people, and also free of racism and sexism;
- accept that, if they come in to my home, the cats are full blown members of the household, and they, as temporary visitors, are lesser: if a chair has a cat on it, it is taken - do not disturb the cat, and accept all household rules on this matter (and other matters);
- be prepared to look at lives where they have made mistakes - serious mistakes.
That last condition is one that I have introduced as I am heartily fed up with people looking at their current life and maybe one or two lives where they've been hard done by, and then adopting a position of moral superiority. When they try to do that towards their teacher - i.e., me - they are demonstrating their clear lack of preparedness to learn, which requires things like humility, respect, manners, balance, objectivity, being willing to shut up and listen and being willing to admit you might be wrong - perhaps even seriously wrong. This problem seems to particularly crop up when I talk about my past life as a German night fighter pilot: I've had some very arrogant, morally superior reactions to that ... which is a bit rich coming from people who did far worse as Mongols, pirates, concentration camp guards, and so on.
Oh yes - that's one of the things about teaching: I get quite a bit of insight into what you've done wrong ...
Think you're capable of taking this on?
Then use the contact details to make an enquiry, and be prepared to convince me :)
- crystals (my previous workshop notes are here; I've updated them since ... );
- nonphysical strength (see here);
- Talismanic Tetrahedrons (you learn how to make them; see here); and
In this case, the notes I hand out cost money to prepare, so I would expect to at least cover my costs - including travel costs.