Saturday 30 June 2012

Post No. 390 - Saturday

Why is that so many people use the word "spiritual", when they really mean "psychic"? As an example, what I call "channelled energy healing" is often misnamed "spiritual healing". You don't need to be "spiritual" in any of the sense of the word to be able to do it, but you do need to be able to channel energy - which I consider much akin to say ... running a marathon. It is true that many people who turn to things like channelled energy healing are probably more inclined to be interested in spiritual matters, but it is NOT a prerequisite for being able to do this.

I think the problem is people trying to big-note themselves.

Think of a couple of a kids in a sandpit:
"My sand castle's bigger than yours."
"No, mine is bigger than yours!"

Now think of, ah, immature adults:
"Mine's bigger than yours."
"No, mine's bigger than yours!" 
(That may not be literal - it may be a discussion of ... cars, for instance ...)

Now lets turn to ... a healing group:
"I use spiritual healing."
"I use more spiritual healing."

Get what I think of this? (I'm grumpier than usual, by the way, as we've had cut backs at work, and I cannot support my family on what I've been left with, so may have to try and find another job - in a hurry.)

In many cases, I will simply use the word psychic, or the expression "non-physical", and terms like "constructive/positive" or "destructive/negative".

Basic/Underlying Concepts for this Topic:
  • ego can be a problem, in this case, because it leads to competitiveness, rather than being objective
  • there are a lot of unacknowledged personal values and associations that give words loaded meanings that they shouldn't have
Now, moving on. I posted recently about a street near my home that has had a few unusual accidents in recent years. I'm not in a position to state categorically that the "rate of unusual accidents" in this area is significantly higher than anywhere else (and I wouldn't trust any statistician who tried to determine that as (1) I don't think they would have a clue what is psychically significant, and (2) the rate I am wanting is accidents per thousand residents, NOT per trip/distance-travelled/passenger-km). Nevertheless, the impression I have (and the use of the word "impression" does include discussing the matter with my BPF Guides), is that something is wrong.

I am not saying something is wrong because accidents have happened - accidents happen in most places at varying frequences related to traffic, road design, conditions, driver tiredness/inattention/distraction, etc. The issue is that the accidents have been so unusual (and, again, unusual accidents happen elsewhere, but not in clusters like this).

There is another area that I have concerns about because of the number of suicides I am aware of. That's an even more difficult matter to assess, as suicides are actually fairly common - more so than many people realise, as the media has until recently agreed to a moratorium on reporting suicides (to prevent copy cat suicides). Nevertheless, I've looked at the energy in that area, and it isn't very pleasant.

Of course, if the spirit of one suicide doesn't pass over (and you should know from my recent post that many actually do pass over quite easily), it is quite possible that they will influence the susceptible (i.e., those with open auras - not necessarily depressed people) into repeating the same suicide. That can lead to a bit of a cluster.

That isn't the case in this area. Where I looked, the energy was wrong.

So. What to do about it.

Well, in this case, nothing.

The entities - not all human - responsible for what is happening in these two areas are strong: it would take me some time (weeks to months) to weaken them enough to be able to contain and then clear both them and their influence (and I would need a couple of tools I currently don't have access to - one because it is still being made by me - in order to do the work). While that is being done, they could and WOULD attack me through those near and dear to me.

I will not allow that to happen.

I am capable of looking after myself, but I have been doing heavy psychic work wince the early 80s, and thus have a lot of experience and well-developed skills. Those in my household, including those present intermitently, do not, and would be vulnerable to the influence of those seeking vengeance against me. I will reconsider this when I finish making my new shield bracelets, as that might be enough protection for those near to me to allow me to then go about taking on these ... vampiric entities.

Basic/Underlying Concepts for this Topic:
  • it is possible for discarnate entities to influence things in the physical (just as it is also possible for incarnate entities to exercise such influence through things like prayer);
  • influences can be positive ("spiritually constructive") and negative ("spiritually destructive");
  • negative entities tend to feed off negative energies; 
  • there is an attribute called "strength", and it does exist in the concpt of both psychic and spiritual matters; 
  • people can be "got at" through what is called indirect psychic attack, against loved ones or employers for instance (which is, I think, one of the reasons that many people doing advanced spiritual/psychic work are either single, or seem to have been single: not becvause there is anthing wrong with being in relationship(s), but for simple pragmatism, including protection of loved ones).


Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr, Grumpy Crone
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear") 
May the world of commerce & business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people. 
A home is for living in, not feeling, becoming or being rich or a “better” class than others. 
The International Labour Organisation's definition of "full employment" is wrong, useless and misleading. 
Armageddon is alive and well and happening right now: it is a battle between the indolence of "I only ..." and/or "I just ..." on one side, and perspicacity on the other. 

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing. EDMUND BURKE

Your children are not your children. ... They come through you but ... they belong not to you ... for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow KAHLIL GIBRAN

We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY

Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

Those whom we cannot stand are usually those who we cannot understand P.K.SHAW

Tags: about me, attitudes, indirect psychic attack, personal responsibility, society, strength, Vampires, vulnerability,

First published: Laugadagr, 30th June, 2012

Last edited: , 30th June, 2012