Monday 20 October 2014

Post No. 604 - Some Sources of Negative Energy?

Well, you may have noticed I'm keen to work on making the world a better place, and the weekly Sunday evening meditation is a fairly key art of that (well, as far as this blog is concerned, at any rate :) ). Other people are, of course, also working on this, and one such group is the Correllian tradition. This tradition has a chequered history (which you can find out about by doing an Internet search), but they have also launched a "Spiritual War for Peace" - which sounds a bit strange, but is possibly close in philosophy to what I am trying to do (particularly when you consider the topic of rescue of uncooperatives)

The Correllian "Spiritual War for Peace" has a few interesting initiatives, including:
  • a YouTube channel for weekly peace prayers (sadly, only two have been posted as yet); and
  • a "rolling peace prayer" for the 22nd of each month, at 9 PM, which uses the following prayer:
I pray for Peace
I pray for Love
I pray for Stability
I pray that Love may overcome Fear
And I send energy of Love and Peace
For all people of the World
I create it, I accept it, and I receive it
By my will so mote it be!
Before I get into what has led to this post, I will mention that other similar projects include:
So ... this post.

Well, when I was doing some web browsing, I found that the Correllians have been doing some investigation (which is outlined at their web page), and have identified two specific sources of negative energy which is harming the world at the moment:
  • the Christian "Dominionist" movement (which I hadn't heard of - more on that shortly); and
  • a relaunch of the alleged Russian "Psychic Operations" movement.
The best source of information I found about the Christian Dominionist mob was at http://www.publiceye.org/christian_right/dominionism.htm, which includes the following:
"The most militant Dominion Theologists would silence dissenters and execute adulterers, homosexuals and recalcitrant children. No...seriously. OK, they would only be executed for repeated offenses, explain some defenders of Christian Reconstructionism. Even most Christian Right activists view the more militant Dominion Theologists as having really creepy ideas."
That is extremely concerning - very nonBPLF, very much what I am inclined to call evil.

(There is also some information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Theology, but that is possibly less accurate.)

As for the Russian Psychic Ops (if I abbreviate it to Psy Ops, I keep getting links to "Psychological Operations", so I'll try not to), there was a book written in 1970 by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder titled "Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain" which was about the work Russian was supposed to be doing, but I actually think the light hearted film "The Men Who Stare at Goats" might give a better feel for what is claimed to be happening in Russia. 

Now, Russia under Mr Putin is concerning anyway, but if there is this extra element it would explain some of the concerns I've felt about people who are influencing Mr Putin and those about him. 

In any case, what is to be done about these two matters? Because there is always something which can be done.

well, in my view:


  1. ask for BPLF invisibility/undetectability to keep you and yours safe
  2. challenge speakers/writers whenever views supporting Christian Dominionist occur - but you need to be familiar with why democracy is a good thing to do this effectively
  3. apply Perthro to US and Russia to help bring these movements out into the open;
  4. clear negative units from both US and Russia that are linked to these movements and especially negative units that are keeping them out of the full light of properly informed, rational, BPLF public scrutiny;
  5. send positive energy to moderates in the US Christian movement to BPLF inspire them to speak up and take action, and to everyday moderate people in Russia who want a reasonable life rather than a materialistic empire;
  6. create gold shields, Mirrors of Hathor, and barriers of the runes Gar and Thurisaz around Russia to cut off the influence of an nonBPLF Psychic Operatives, and send clear light (pure brilliance) to the US (and anywhere else that these people are) to get those caught in this movement to lift their awareness - and others as well;
  7. if you’re skilled at clearing uncooperatives, go to town :) ; and
  8. keep this up for as many years as it takes to work - after all, they’ve had decades to work at developing these movements and getting into place;
  9. above all else, stay safe.



[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").

Love, light, hugs and blessings


Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn 
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux? … Morinehtar? … Would-be drýicgan ... )

My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.


Tags: control, energy work, indirect psychic attack, meditation, nonviolence, peace, Psychic attack, runes, violence, war,
First published: Manadagr, 20th October, 2014
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 20th October, 2014