Monday 18 May 2015

Post No. 706 - Storing Energy



Well, I have survived the week – exhausted, but here, blogging (incidentally, this was first written on Saturday, and appeared today via the power of the scheduling function0. And, on blogging I’d like to write about a technique that helped me this past week, so let’s get going.

Nature likes to spin.

Whether it is the gurgle of a vortex as water is drained out of a sink, or the invisible vortices running along the side of a flag and making it flutter (which is less energy than it trying to flow smoothly), or the power of a tornado, Nature likes to spin.

Humans have learned to imitate that. Probably the Dyson vacuum cleaner is the best known example, but in my day job in the water and wastewater industry, one company has made a tank mixer that is very efficient (i.e., uses very little energy) and is based on the spinning of a tornado.

I also copy that in my psychic exercising, and have recently extended what I do.

Let me explain.

What I used to do was “visualise” (actually, technically, create a thought form of – which requires a ritual to that effect, done with full awareness of the ways these things can potentially go wrong * ) a prayer wheel with the intent of that prayer wheel working on a particular topic (e.g., protecting my significant others, or improving my communication with my BPLF Guides, etc) and I would charge it by visualising light going in to it as I use projections from one or more of my chakras to set it spinning (all of this with establishing and checking  protection beforehand; flaming and checking during the ritual; flaming, closing down, grounding and shielding afterwards, etc). The spin takes advantage of Nature’s liking for that, stores energy in much the same way that a top set to spinning stores energy, helps to deflect any energy which would disrupt my goal, and gives me a way to check when I need to recharge it (if it is not spinning, or has slowed down, I need to get working).

What I have now done, is adapt that to setting up stores of energy for me – for instance, in chakras, or joints that can be troublesome if they are used a lot, and in my vertebrae (my back gives me problems every time I have to travel in those awful blasted airline seats). Same technique, but I just visualise a smaller spinning cylinder inside the area concerned.

Then, say, for example, my back is starting to hurt, I draw some of the energy off and use it to do a small healing. If I am feeling overwhelmed by the energy of a press of people, I can draw on the energy stored in the chakras. If my concentration starts to flag, I may need a bit of a general boost to auric energy, but also draw on the head and above-head chakras.

This will only work if you do it before you need the energy – trying to do this when, for instance, already in pain is very much a case of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

Also, you may need to drain the energy off to get to sleep.

PS - I can visualise cylinder for joints that bend in only one direction, such as knee or elbow, but when they move in multiple directions - e.g., shoulder, will have to use a sphere.

* See Alexandra David-Neel’s books “Magic and Mystery in Tibet”, which includes the problems the author experiences controlling a thought form she created , and also Katherine  Kerr’s book “Dragonspell”, in which the character Jill creates a thought form of a wolf.



[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.
[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )

My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

I am a Walker upon the Path of Balanced Positivity, seeking Spiritual Maturity.
  • Neither eloquence nor inarticulateness inherently indicates correctness, but, as words can kill, the right to freedom of speech comes with a DUTY to be as well-informed, objective and balanced as you can be.
  • Gnwmythr's Stropping Strap: Occam's Razor only works if  the simplest solution is actually recognised as being the simplest, rather than the one that best fits one's bigotries being labelled 'simplest'.
  • I mourn the desecration of the term 'Light Worker' by commercial interests, and the warping of the word 'Light' away from 'Clear Light' by the "(Fluffy) White Lighters".
  • Presuming that everyone has, or wants, a smartphone is discriminatory, unspiritual, and downright stupid.
  • Obsessive love may be a cover up of guilt.
  • Proxy embarrassment is both a form of control, and an internal barrier to truth, honesty and perspicacity.
  • Our entire life experience, with all the many wondrous and varied people, places and events in it, is too small a sample for statistical reliability about Life.
  • Notwithstanding the greatness of exploring the world and humanity, the greatest exploration is of mind, spirit and Soul.
  • May the world of commerce and business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.
  • Life is not a struggle for status.
  • Being accustomed to interacting via certain rules makes those rules neither right nor universal.
  • Like fire to the physical, emotions to the soul make a good servant, and a bad master.
  • The means shape the end.
  • My favourite action movie of all time is "Gandhi", although I've recently come across "Invictus" and might put that one in to that category. However, I loathe the stereotypical action movie - and, for similar reasons, I loathe many dramas, which are often emotionally violent, more so in some cases than many war films.
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ... and blogging has been described as graffiti with punctuation :)

Human dignity is the inherently cumulative holistic combination of human rights, wellbeing and potential, and all actions or interaction which promote, realise or facilitate same. The converse also applies: whatever degrades, diminishes or robs humans of dignity, is inherently undignified.
Gnwmythr

The “purpose” of spiritual evolution is not the attainment of “spiritual perfection” - not in the sense of not having to evolve further, at any rate, since there is no such thing. We need to evolve in order to grow - but we can take rest breaks (hopefully well earned :) ) along the way. No, the “purpose” of evolution is, rather, to perfect our ability to learn, and thus grow.
Gnwmythr

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Females, get over 'cute'. Get competent. Get trained. Get capable. Get over 'cute'. And those of you who are called Patty and Debby and Suzy, get over that. Because we use those names to infantalise females – we keep females in their 'little girl' state by the names we use for them. Get over it. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.
Jane Elliott

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing.
(based on writing by) Edmund Burke

We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children
Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy

Tags: chakras, energy, energy flows, energy management, energy work,
First published: Manadagr, 18th May, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 18th May, 2015