Friday 4 March 2016

Post No. 830 - Cutting back daily practice

In the current craziness around getting ready to move and integrating two households, time for the things I treasure, such as working on my blogs and my psychic / spiritual / metaphysical work (it feels a bit like a **** to use the term "spiritual" at times, but then it is based around the non physical ... ) has been forced to take a major step back. (I'd like to have a holiday - meaning time out from work and mundane demands so I can rest and then catch up with this other work - after this, but then ... I've been trying to get a decent holiday for a few decades now ... maybe when I have that final sleep :) ) That can be useful, as it enables me to prune deadwood (e.g., some of the news websites I've been visiting are very low return - or have become low value, perhaps in response to the person running the site moving on to other things), and also to focus on what is most effective for.

In terms of the latter, I have wound up spending what peaceful time I can get focused on something I started doing when I was in my 20s (or maybe my teens - it was a long time ago ... last millenia): combining Lobsang  Rampa's alternative nostril breathing exercise with just willing gold light to flow out of myself through my aura and beyond (I think I need to focus more consciously on using my will ... particularly when healing - and I should possibly add some comments on that to my editing of the channelled energy healing workshop I am one day going to complete SIGH ).

It's partly an exercise in flaming, but also bringing more BPM energy (gold is the colour that works best for me for this, but no doubt that will vary for other people) into the world - and a very direct, good strengthening of one's psychic muscles.

A little while ago, I started writing a post on my then-current daily exercises, which were far more elaborate. Just so I can get that out for other people to think about, I'll add it below, but it is an incomplete, unedited draft - apologies, but time limits and all that :)

DRAFT 


This is what I try to do most days. I would like to do this every day, but that will probably have to wait until I retire.

I begin fairly early – whenever our cats wake me up, usually, and begin without getting out of bed. Now, that often won’t work for someone who is just beginning, as it is easy to fall asleep again, but after 40 years or so, I have found I can, in the last couple of years, get away with that. It is, however, a test of my ability to concentrate, or to direct my willa, as Alaric Albertsson would describe it – and that is why I am currently doing this. It is quite possible that, in a few weeks, months or years, my focus will shift, and I may make a point, for instance, of getting out of bed and doing this work with the gestures and stances that help it to be more effective, rather than visualising my astral doing the gestures and stances.

So … first point: expect what you need to do, to change – possibly over a period of decades.

While sitting or even laying down in bed:
  • set up protection and do enhanced LBRP exercise
  • visualise flushing self and aura out with coloured energy (no mental talking; sometimes strengthen with breathing, sometimes strengthen mind by doing without breathing)
  • flush thought forms for others (crystals, network around SOs, prayer wheels, etc; sometimes strengthen with breathing, sometimes strengthen mind by doing without breathing)
  • flush out home, car, office and planet (sometimes strengthen with breathing, sometimes strengthen mind by doing without breathing)
  • clean chakras and set up protection
  • projection from chakras to cleanse, balance and heal brain, eyes, sinuses throat, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, joints muscles (all based on specific health issues I have)
  • alternate nostril breathing while generate love
  • daily meditation for planet from Psychic Weather Report
  • devoke

[1] BPM = Balanced Positive (spiritually) Mature. See here and here for more on this.
[2]
Please see here, here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Pagan Energy Worker, Wéofodthegn, Untermensch: RENTER
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • If your “gut” (your instinct/intuition) is telling you something is wrong, but logic and the available evidence is saying otherwise, the proper conclusion to draw is that you need better, more personally credible evidence. Your “gut” could be wrong, right, or missing the nuances / “shades of grey” . So could the available evidence.
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, efficiency, energy work, practice, routine, Will / willa,
First published: Fryrsdagr, 4th March, 2016
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Friday, 4th March, 2016