Wednesday 6 April 2016

Post No. 853 - Small Blog Milestone

I started this blog in June, 2007, and in June, 2013 I reached 10,000 views. Today, not quite three years later, I have passed 50,000 views - which probably leaves me in the minnow section of the bonsai blog division :) , but it is a milestone for me.

There's a few dodgy results in there (including the sudden spike overnight that got me over that mark, and some mistakes I made about making sure my own page views were not counted at one stage), but it has been fascinating seeing where people have been looking at this blog from - today, for instance, people have looked in from the USA (main source of views), France, Romania, Poland, Russia, Colombia, Kazakhstan, Australia, the Netherlands and the UK - and elsewhere.

Other than the one follower I have, I know nothing of those looking in: I hope this blog is being of some BPM use to you, and look forward to getting back to it in a few weeks.