Wednesday 6 July 2016

Post No. 895 – A Mourning and a Warning … to Me



The ultimate audience for this blog is any future incarnation of me; as such, this post is going to be a blunt warning to me. If you dislike what is here, goes elsewhere or read some other post.
So … to the future me:
do not get involved with anyone else unless they share your commitment to active psychic work, as well as matching in other key ways (e.g., parenting style if kids are a possibility, etc)
Apart from all the usual stuff about the challenges of making relationships work when there are fundamental differences in people (e.g., different levels of financial competence, different expectations around housework, and different desires in terms of where to live – and I repeat that living in the ****** city has been such a disaster for me that I should never have moved off my now much-mourned boat – my post on lifestyle vulnerabilities touches on this), if you are committed to doing serious psychic work, including clearing nonBPM units, and the other person(s) is (are) not, then they can be used by nonBPM people as a means of indirect psychic attack.
There is a lot one can do about that, but, ultimately, if the other person(s) is (are) not prepared to acknowledge and deal with their karmic liabilities, then there is a high likelihood that they will be a bad choice for you – and anyone else in the situation, if it is a polyamorous one (hence the plurals above).
That could also include financial problems - which has been one of the triggers for writing this article: one of my sisters is struggling to keep our father’s house going while the lawyers stuff around with probate issues, and I’m too broke to help. In fact, I’m also having another sleepless night – complete with sundry chest pains (lungs, not heart) - over all this.
My personal history on this matter may have been a karmic working out - certainly I’ve done what clearing I can on the matter, but there can be limits on what one is allowed to clear (generally to drive home a lesson). If these problems have been karmic, that suggests something better may be possible, but the resistance that has been created in me by the last couple of decades to ever potentially being vulnerable again to these sorts of problems, it will take a rather substantial miracle for me to agree to getting involved intimately with anyone else. I am more inclined towards this being an extreme lesson in self-reliance and resilience – with a good dash of karmic payback from some of the warlike lives I’ve regrettably had (there were, sad to say, some doozies of such lives – by me -in the Roman Empire and early Middle Ages). Thus I now – after nearly six decades – consider that I know why I came into this incarnation with such a strong inclination to be single, and regret that I gave up to the massive pressures human societies exert on people to be coupled.
Love, by the way, has far less to do with this than people think. Whilst real love is a true and wonderful experience, when I started doing my serious energy work in the 80s, I found that my standard work of pre-clearing nonBPM units between me and anyone who was a potential intimate partner generally resulted in any interest in the relationship ending – which is consistent with the comments I have come across from many sources that many relationships are triggered for the purposes of forcing people to work out their problems with each other, and are not actually founded on real – or true, if you prefer - love. Now, where such a triggered relationship ends in divorce that is not amicable, the people involve get a failing grade and get to do it all over again in their next life; if there is an amicable divorce, that is a different matter: that suggests they have actually succeeded in their lesson(s).
As a variation on this, there have been a few situations in the last decade and a bit where I was falling in love, and chose NOT to pursue those options, as I had too limited time, energy and money. I have reviewed all those situations (one only a couple of weeks ago, incidentally, from the time I first started work on this post), and am satisfied that I have made the correct decision. Ironically, the main problem relationships had early warnings signs that I chose to overlook.
I’d be inclined to say “stupid me”, but being in those relationships has been of benefit for others in those families, including my partners, and has driven home to me a lesson on choice and being careful around decisions that will, I hope, last into the future.
And on the future, of late there has been a growth in a movement around asexuality – not the biological term, but the human interrelationships term, with some people even describing themselves as, for instance, asexual lesbian – and this was, in fact, one of the features of many people on a “starseeds” network that I was part of for a while. May I find that movement early enough, next life, to fight back against the social pressures exerted by idiots who so insecure about their life choices and desires that they need the reassurance of inflicting their conditions on other sufferers … (I am particularly thinking of some Queensland high school classmates when I write that.)
In fact, in general, my greatest regrets are about, to pinch a term from business, “not backing myself” – I should have moved onto a boat in my 20s, for instance, or moved out of the city when I could in my 30s. Where I have “backed myself”, including those times I decided to give what appeared to be reasonable spiritual / psychic opportunities a miss (e.g., because of an expectation of literal tithing), I am very comfortable that I have done the right thing. Well, I’m now comfortable that I will do better on this aspect in my next life … and I will do my best to get this life to where it should, in my opinion, be.
As a final point, I would love to be in the circumstances of this bloke, who gets reward and meaning and satisfaction from his paid job, but … not many of us are. That needs to change, unless the elites of society want more surprising results from elections and massive numbers of people just opting out of the system – as I might do, if I can get out of debt enough to build myself a boat ... where I will continue to work until the day I die, as is going to be the case with so many people in this era.
Meanwhile, time to hit the job ads again, looking for a 2nd or a better paying and more secure main job … and then some meditation to regain my balance.


Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, personal responsibility, relationships, society,  
First published: Wodansdagr, 6th July, 2016
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Wednesday, 6th July, 2016