Wednesday 9 November 2016

Post No. 947 - After the US election, ...

 ... what now?

Well, I have some thoughts of matters from a political perspective here, but from a psychic and spiritual perspective, things largely remain the same: keep clearing nonBPM units and send healing and other BPM energies to US President Trump and his supporters, Hilary Clinton and her supporters, the US government and any other person/place or thing which help to (peacefully) mitigate what could be an unmitigated disaster.

It is more important than ever to keep emphasising the importance of nonviolence, as I have concerns that events in the USA may become violent, as outlined in my linked post.

It is also going to be important to use these same techniques to help people learn from these events - all people, including the politicians and others who have been arrogantly dismissive of the growing anger amongst voters, voters themselves, international bodies/NGOs and community activists, and so on.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
 
 

WLNGRHDMT


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.