Tuesday 10 January 2017

Post No. 973 - Audience

One of the fascinating aspects for me is seeing where my audience comes from, through Blogger's statistics, which include nations. When I look at these, unsurprisingly, most views (about 17,000) come from my nation, Australia, and second is the USA. Of late however, I've been getting more views from Russia, which has moved up to third, and may overtake the USA.

Further down the list, I've been pleased to get views from Ireland, which is where part of my family heritage comes from, and surprised at the views I have got from Poland.

And now, off to work. 


WLNGRHDMT


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.