Sunday 5 March 2017

Post No. 999 - Reading

I haven't done a "reading material" post for a while, and don't have a lot of links, but some may be of use, so here goes :)
***************


These links are, in part, to pass on useful or potentially useful information to help others learn and grow and develop, as I have been helped by others doing the same for me. If nothing else, some of these at least might stimulate some useful thought – and disagreeing intelligently with something can sometimes be a useful exercise. (Also, these are links I would like any future incarnations of me to come across and read :) )
Every one of the ‘bad news’ stories which I may have provided links for is an opportunity – but, furthermore, so are many of the ‘good’ news stories, which often requires nonBPLF units to be cleared to prevent blocking of improvements, to help those who are busting their guts and becoming exhausted trying to make good things happen, and to provide some much needed BPLF healing, energy, inspiration and encouragement.
Also, keep in mind that reading these stories may well stimulate links you personally have to similar units (energies, links, etc). Immediately, that gives you a chance to improve both yourself and the world by dealing constructively with any nonBPLF units through good shadow work, and by strengthening any BPLF units.
I now lump these links into three broad categories:
   Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters;
   Some other links I consider relevant to consideration of spiritual/moral/ethical and related matters
   (none found for this post);
   Links on other matters.
As you read these, I wish you good hunting, good working, and the odd bit of fun :) , so let’s begin.

G'day, hello, howdy, hi, zdravstvujtye (some of my work colleagues are Russian), guten tag (where I have connection owing to a recent past life), sveiki, czesc (I have friends, not just colleagues, at work who are Polish), bonjour (colleagues at a former workplace were French, and we practised and tried to extend my woeful and limited range of this language), selamat pagi (one of the best junior engineers I ever worked with was Malaysian, and she taught me a few words), annyeonghaseyo, pryvit, bitaem, como vai (a friend of mine a few years ago, although not Brazilian, had Portuguese ancestry), ¡Hola (a former work colleague and friend, a VERY talented artist - with a Mexican sensibility to her artwork, particularly around the Day of the Dead - used to teach me Mexican Spanish), Selamat pagi, ni hao (ah, my work trips to Asia, and the many wonderful, wonderful people I have met there - and some excellent work colleagues and friends here, as well), bongiorno (my current home city of Melbourne has lots of Italians, who have made our culture far richer - and made us coffee snobs :) ), hoschakal, hejsan, ciao, jo napolt kivanu, chào bà, chào ông, yiassou (from the city which has, I understand, the largest collection of Greek people outside of Greece), ceau, salam wa aleikum, sawas dee ka, dia duit, hoi, hei, namaste, marhaba, dobry den, hej, konnichiwa, kihineh, hæ.

WARNING: some of these links may contain triggers around issues such as violence, sexual assault, discrimination.

Online magazines and publications:
  • what was, at the time I wrote this, the latest  Axis Mundi has articles on winter, Set, Nut, wands, Taro and more;
Links on spiritual/metaphysical/psychic/Pagan matters:
  • I was going to write this up as a post, but as part of reducing the number of drafts I have I have decided to post it here, with a comment that anyone who finds themselves “frittered away to nothing” by being inclusive is far from spiritual: progressive religion;
  • desire for unity combined with the fear of orthodoxy;
  • a personal context for “indigenous polytheism”;
  • the two obligations of good religion;
  • excellent, very perceptive remarks about the “all lives matter” response to Black Lives Matter”;
  • “Privilege makes politics invisible”;
  • an interesting article on power;
  • thoughts of an autistic witch;
  • a weekly mini-retreat, developed from the idea of Sabbath;
  • a Witch’s Pyramid of Inclusivity –very interesting adaptation;
  • an interesting interview with Ronald Hutton (and someone else who is experiencing problems with Blogger);
  • a personal meditation space;
  • one witch’s crystals;
  • a Wikileaks document reveals an interest expressed in UFOs at the United Nations by the government of Grenada just before it was invaded by the USA;
  • a surprisingly balanced article on the balance between religious freedom and responsibility/accountability by an Anglican priest who is also a University Professor – see also here and here;
From the Correllian YouTube channel:
  • an interview with a certified Death Midwife, who was the first Pagan Hospice Chaplain in the USA (apologies about the background noise);
  • a good description of Hermeticism;
  • the (varying) time interval between reincarnations – which is affected by the complexity of ourself (particularly the Soul/Higher Self) and the nature of reality (and, incidentally, I’ve been aware of major events such as the death of one of my parallels);
  • an unusual message / omen;
  • the need for incarnation / reincarnation;
  • commentary on déjà vu, including how to manage possible psychic attack (this relates to the way the question was phrased);
  • some common sense cautions about “Mercury Retrograde”;
  • an explanation of the situation of “not knowing you are dead”;

From Victor Zammit’s weekly email newsletters:   the importance of spreading knowledge of the afterlife, the foundation of a new “Afterlife Research and Education Institute”, a new book on Near Death Experiences, an interview with a heart surgeon on NDE, work with past life and “between life” therapy, and more. 
BTW, I have bought Mr Zammit's book, and it is - as far as I have read, at any rate (past half way) - excellent. I thoroughly recommend it, and hope to write a review in due course.
Links on society generally and other matters:

  • an excellent article on the “let them eat cake” type arrogance of those who presume everyone can travel – or buy expensive homes / cars /etc;
  • perceptions and misperceptions: those who are poor who pass as middle class;
  • criticism of a show which sought to aim at the LGBTIQ market;
  • an example of the problems of buying a house;



I apologise for publishing these posts twice, but Blogger keeps changing my formatting. I can either publish it and then correct it, or save and close the post and correct it when I reopen it, but that leaves an extra copy in my "drafts" folder ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: death, discrimination, divination, Egypt, Hermeticism, religion, seasons,  
First published: Sunnudagr, 5th March, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Sunday, 5th March, 2017