Sunday 5 March 2017

Post No. 1,000 - Personal Milestone

According to Blogger, this post is actually No. 1,215, but according to personal numbering system (which is for "main" posts, excluding reminders, etc), this short little post is No. 1,000.

I have no great wisdom to share in this particular post (lots in the other posts :) ... I hope!), but after almost a decade (I started in June, 2007) and over 66,000 views, I am pleased to reach this milestone.

I want to do 1,500 Psychic Weather Reports (which I figure will take me around 30 years), so, with the corresponding news posts and scheduled reminders, I have probably got another 4,000 or so posts to go :)

I have a few other posts planned as well, and some books, so there will also be sharing of my experiences and what I have learned (often the hard way :) ) over the next 30 years or so.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...

 

WLNGRHDMT


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.