Sunday 14 April 2019

Post No. 1,312 - Online candles and personal

I was thinking of writing an article about my thoughts on what people could be doing, in terms of making themselves more BPM people, to make the world a better place. Instead, I've decided to do that as a weekly candle (first one here), and will update that from time to time.

I'll also supplement my weekly candle on "lessons/actions" from each week's new (last one here) with a candle for significant, ongoing international events - the first one is here.

Finally, one of our last two cats (brothers) passed away a few months ago. The remaining cat appears to be finally getting over his grief - he's grooming himself again, for instance. I know that because he's more sociable and is evidently grooming his coat again - which is now glossy without me having to brush him. All of that is great, but he's also resumed leaving fur balls around for me to find and clean up. Ah well :)

Now to enjoy this lovely autumn day, and try to get myself ready to do some more (day job) work.