Sunday 27 November 2022

Post No. 2,317 - Anechoic psychic chambers?

For advanced research on sound, there is such a thing as an anechoic chamber - a chamber without echoes. Have a look at the Wikipedia link I just gave, and youll see cones line the walls of the room, or chamber, and these disperse sound so that it doesn't return (echo). 

Could it be possible to use the diffusion idea to deal with nonBPM or, possibly, disharmonious energy? 

What I have in mind is lining the cavities of a hollow wall or placing panels against a wall which have conical shapes, but each cone is lined with appropriate symbols designed to reflect and neutralise the energy of concern. 

Energy would thus, rather than having to be be matched by an equal force (an inelegant and macho principle, at times), be dispersed to weaken and gradually erode it. 

In Skin  Game by Jim  Butcher, there is a scene where the energy of an attack is redirected into a vortex. There are vacuum cleaners where vortices are used to create a suction in a more energy-efficient way. 

I haven't worked out a way to create little vortices, but perhaps the tip of the cones could have pentagrams, etc, and the rest of the cone have, for example, Thorn and Thurisaz runes facing each other (I don't like using Thurisaz unless it is matched by another Thurisaz to contain its energy).

This ideas would require some developmental work. 

I’ve had this post in mind for some time, but was trying to get the time and energy to create a little sketch. Work is too busy for that, so, rather than letting the perfect get in way of the good, I'll post this now as it is, with the hope that someone else can act on it.


Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider: 

  • I am not a physicist, and thus my understanding of anechoic chambers may be wrong or at least imperfect;
  • this idea may not work;
  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.