Sunday 17 October 2010

Post No. 156 - Some reading while I'm on hold ...

One of my sisters is currently receiving treatment for cancer, and I am providing her with as much support and channeled energy healing (see here, and the first part of here - particularly the diagram) as I can. While this is happening (for another few weeks yet), I won't be in a position to post as much as I would like to.

However, these links may be of some interest. I don't necessarily agree with all that is on them, but they are, at the least, interesting (to me) - enjoy :)
It hasn't been all gloomy: my partner has had a handfasting to her other partner, someone I have enormous respect and regard for. Love and blessings to both of you *mwa (If you don't understand this, look up polyamory.)

Also, after reading Galina Krasskova, "Runes - Theory and Practice" (pub. 2010 by Career Press, ISBN-13 978-1-60163-085-8), which I mentioned in my post here, I'm exploring the concept of relating to each rune as an energy/"entity"/"Deity" in its own right - which, I must say, I find easier to do than relate to Deities connected to runes as per the list of associations given for runes. So, having drawn myself a new set of runes, I am considering creating a set of on-line shrines, one for each rune, at the nshrine site, using the rather unspectacular artwork I have created for myself.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted

Tags: healing, energy work, runes, Galina Krasskova, reading, polyamory,

First published: Sunday 17th October, 2010

Last edited: Monday 18th October, 2010