Tuesday 27 September 2011

Post No. 322 - The downside of feathers [Content Warning: control of others, group think, psychic attack, nonBPM {aka "negative"} energy]

I've just (well, last night) had an interesting dream where I saw an astral person brushing the end of a (a raven's) against physical people, which caused them to become instantly hypnotised, after which he (the astral person was presenting as male - which doesn't necessarily mean anything) jabbed the quill end of the feather into the physical person and they instantly transformed (I am taking this as figurative, although the dream image was of a physical change).

My initial reaction was that this was connected with a situation of psychic attack that I am dealing with at the moment (one of several - I usually am working at helping several such situations at any one time, just as much as I usually do a lot of rescue), but further advice from a few people suggests it may not actually that (it could actually be around transformation, with a few shamanic overtones - certainly I've never had negative associations with feathers previously, so the transformation explanation actually is consistent with my prior experiences).

However, on the psychic attack situation, I've had some interesting developments.

For a start, normally (after I've established protection, including asking that all I do to others be done to me) I clear away the murky energies of jealousy, insecurity, self hate, guilt, hate, etc [1] around the attacker (on multiple levels - which means I look at etheric, astrals, etc, not just the physical realm). This includes doing rescue of uncooperatives that I've posted about quite a few times elsewhere [2].

This latter aspect is actually very important, as it can lead to someone who appears to be moping on their own actually carrying on a little "creation of negative group think" situation, a bit like a group of friends getting together to support one who experienced a problem or a setback, but instead of being sympathetic, supportive and loyal, the group of uncooperatives is actually pushing the person more and more into a negative state - which is one contributing factor (there are many others) to how terrible things like unexpected violence or attempts at self-harm can occur.

Not to mention psychic attack.

The solution, by the way, is to learn a few things like the "Positive Energy Test" (see here), and to just thoroughly know oneself, so you can say "hey - that thought's not from me! I'll ignore that thought!".

However, in this particular case that I am dealing with, the person is so tightly bound with their emotions and resisting my attempts, particularly around working on multiple levels, that I have sort of used Kerr Cuhulain's pull-push technique and changed to surrounding and flooding that person with light - which I normally do after I've got rid of the negativity, which makes the light more effective. Actually, it is more than surrounding and flooding: it is a case of packing the person so tightly with light that it's almost like they're packed in ice.

The connection with Raven Feather Man that I was originally thinking of? Well, the attacker-person could possibly have connected with him to get assistance ... which comes at a price (although it turns out that wasn't the case in this instance). And you know what? Consciously, attacker-person probably has no awareness of anything other than one, or maybe two, of attacker-person's myriad emotions.

Know thyself is a really, really , REALLY important guide.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")


Notes
:

  1. Notice I didn't mention anger? That's because I don't consider it an emotion in it's own right - it is the way something else is expressed. See here.
  2. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
Tags: emotions, magical devices, Psychic attack,

First published: Tysdagr, 26th September, 2011
Last edited: Tuesday, 26th September, 2011